Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Strip Clubs...

1. Senior Member

Strip Clubs...

Advertisements
    I have a question. My DB is planning to go to a Strip club with some friends...soon. He's in TX at A-school. He's never been before, and is kind of excited to do something "with the guys." I'm a little uncomfortable, though. I have never been either, and don't plan on it. I trust him, and don't think he's going to do anything bad, but it kind of makes me feel inadaquate, like i'm not good enough for him. I've heard that a lot of times, when guys come back from a club, they can't wait to "have fun" with their girlfriends...is this true? and should I be worried? Thanks ladies, I'd appreciate the input!
  2. Senior Member
    It depends on each person.I trust Db to go to strip clubs.I know he wouldn't cheat on me and I don't see the harm in him looking at other girls and hanging out with his friends.If it makes you uncomfortable though,I would tell him that.I don't think it's a matter of you not being good enough,though I know a lot of women feel like that when their SOs go.It sounds like he's just going to let off some steam with his buddies though.
  3. Senior Member
    well I have been to strip clubs although not yet with DB and don't have a problem with them. I really don't have any problem with him going. I know that I keep him very satisfied at home and if you truly trust your man than you don't have any need to fret over it unless you have a moral problem with stripping and if you do then I have no advice for you on how to deal with that.

He told you he was going so in all honesty I don't think you have any worries, if it's his first time he may be disappointed unless he is completely sloshed LOL
    bye for now
    W~

"Life is too short for drama & petty things, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, Love truly and forgive quickly." -unknown

[/url]
  4. Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    Damn, it feels good to be a gangsta
    i'm sure you feel uneasy, but most likely there is nothing to worry about. and as for afterward .....he has a hand
  5. Senior Member
    To each their own I guess on this subject. It's for you to figure out.

If you are uncomfortable with this, you need to talk about it. Also be sure to ask him how he'd feel if you went out for an evening with the gals to a strip club that had male strippers... funny how many men actually have issues with it when the shoe is on the other foot so to speak
  6. Senior Member
    I'd be totally ok with it! I've never been to one, but alot of my friends have and said it was actually kind of fun! Don't be worried, he loves you! Be thankful that he told you too! He could have just snuck off and not told you! But he trusted you enough to tell you! But, I def. do understand about not going together for your first time...I would feel the same way I guess...
    I hope everything goes ok!
  7. Banned
    Banned
    I am ok with it-- whether he is home or away.

I know they are just eye candy-- sleeping with a stripper is usually not high on a guys to do list... most understand they do it for money - and most dancers do not date customers- and many clubs strictly forbid it.

Dh dated a stripper a long long time ago- but met her at a party, and did not date her long- he has gone to strip clubs hundreds in not a thousand times and he says he has never tried to pick one up.

And our Motto here is: it doesn't matter where you get your appetite as long as you come home to eat!!
  8. Doin' It All On My Own...
    Doin' It All On My Own...
    I would tell him how you feel. I mean I hate the thought of a significant other of mine going to a strip club. I'd feel inadequate as well. I hope you figure something out to make yourself feel comfortable with the situation.
  9. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    I don't understand why people have such a freak out opinion about stip joints. If your man is going to cheat he's going to cheat whether it be at a strip club, a girl he works with, some random girl off the street.

As for me I have no problem with them. I actually took him to one on V-Day

10. nkaliloa
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyLove4Ever View Post
    I have a question. My DB is planning to go to a Strip club with some friends...soon. He's in TX at A-school. He's never been before, and is kind of excited to do something "with the guys." I'm a little uncomfortable, though. I have never been either, and don't plan on it. I trust him, and don't think he's going to do anything bad, but it kind of makes me feel inadaquate, like i'm not good enough for him. I've heard that a lot of times, when guys come back from a club, they can't wait to "have fun" with their girlfriends...is this true? and should I be worried? Thanks ladies, I'd appreciate the input!
    My husband never went to one and they were all out on a trip and they decided to trick my husband and take him to one. I think my husband was there maybe 5 minutes and walked out. He just was not into it. He called and told me-I thought it was funny. I don't mind if he goes. It does not bother me.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast