Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Engagement Rings

1. mn_princess

Engagement Rings

Advertisements
    Hey everyone! The db and I were talking today and he said that he wanted to get me a big ring. Like...he's talking 2 carots. I know that's big, but like...exactly how big is that? Like a "it's really pretty" big or an "i'm going to poke my eye out" big?
  2. Banned
    Banned
    poke your eye out
  3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    The stone ITSELF to be 2 ct or total weight?!

My center stone is 1 ct and the whole ring is 2.10 cts.
  4. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Let's just say if the 2ct stone fell out, it wouldn't be too hard to find, IF you know where it fell out at.
  5. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
  6. mn_princess
    I hope he was talking about the whole ring being 2C. I picked out one of the Past Present Future rings from Zales. The one with the 1 big stone in the center, one smaller one on each side, and then smaller accent stones on each side. holy crap. he and i are going to have another talk. I didn't realize it was THAT big.
  7. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_princess View Post
    I hope he was talking about the whole ring being 2C. I picked out one of the Past Present Future rings from Zales. The one with the 1 big stone in the center, one smaller one on each side, and then smaller accent stones on each side. holy crap. he and i are going to have another talk. I didn't realize it was THAT big.

HAHA!!!!

The PPP ring can have 1 ct in the center and 2 .50 cts on either side! Therefore totaling 2cts!
  8. mn_princess
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post

HAHA!!!!

The PPP ring can have 1 ct in the center and 2 .50 cts on either side! Therefore totaling 2cts!
    oh thank god. lol. because i know he is dead serious when he says that he wants to get me a big ring. and when he thinks big, it's vey different from what i think is big. oh god. now i'm going to have to go look at the rings again.
  9. mn_princess
    K. so another question. I fell in love with the past present future ring, but the website said they only make it in size 7 because of the engraving. i'm not a 7. would they do one without the engraving?
  10. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_princess View Post
    K. so another question. I fell in love with the past present future ring, but the website said they only make it in size 7 because of the engraving. i'm not a 7. would they do one without the engraving?

Go to the Zales location nearest you. They'll order it if they don't have your size in. I've NEVER ordered jewelry online, so I couldn't help ya on that....LOL!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast