Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I saw him last night....

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

I saw him last night....

Advertisements
    I saw him last night, the man I fell in love with before I met the man I married. We shared something amazing, I asked if he was back to stay. He said yes.

Before you go thinking I'm a cheating hoor, they're (kind of) the same man. When I first met DH, and we were very young DB and DG, he was the most romantic man in the world. He'd list off reasons why I was perfect for him, and no other woman could be, because they didn't have my eyes, my smile, my passion for life. He would write long love letters and poems, we'd talk for hours and hours a day, pacing by the phone until the other called or we lost patience and made the call ourselves. He would ride his bike 7 miles one way from his Grandma to me every time he could go stay with her, and sleep on her couch just to be able to wake up and come see me.

When he went to bootcamp, he got really depressed. He quit calling, talking much, but he still wrote beautiful letters, and asked my brothers to take care of me until he could come home and do it himself. He proposed after basic, but later admitted it was only because he was pressured. He didn't call, he didn't answer his phone, he started talking to another girl more than me (as friends, mind you, but) as I got more jealous, he shut down more, until he broke up with me. We got back together, but it wasn't the same. He would get pissed if I asked him to tell me why he loved me, making blanket statements like "because I just know" or "because we work." Nothing to explain why ME, as opposed to anyone else. We kissed, and hugged, but never the passionate multiple kisses, or the long times just holding each other.

Last night he came back to me. I asked him why ME, why not some other girl, and he'd answer the same way, and he got really frustrated. Finally, out of nowhere, he said, "You want to know why I love YOU?" I said "That's what I've been asking for the past three years, isn't it?" and he kissed me. And smiled. He said, "That. Did you feel that little spark of happiness right there?"
    I told him no, he'd have to show me again. So he did. He kissed and I kissed and we kissed like we haven't since before he left, since before he changed. He felt it and so did I - I felt like we were dating and I could put my whole world in his hands again. We heard something move and both jumped, and laughed together because we both had thought that my dad was coming. (I moved out of my parents' house when we married 2 years ago )

We kissed, and caressed, and held each other and made love, and held each other more. I didn't realize how much I'd missed him..

I asked him today if he was here to stay or if last night was a one night stand. He said he'd missed me too, even though we were "together" the whole time. He said he was here to stay, and when I asked how he knew, he said, "Because you're gorgeous. Because you smile. Because there is absolutely no other woman in the world who can compare to you."

I think he's back.
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    LOL Bless your heart if you made it this far. I just needed someone to with me lol
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    aww
    that totally just made me tear up.
    I'm glad you have your sweet loving man back
  4. Banned
    Banned
    awww!!!!!! that's awesome!! i'm so glad to hear that hun. I love it when love rekindles
  5. Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Known Once Upon a Time as ILoveMySPC!!!
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    May today there be peace within. May you trust your highest power that you are exactly where you are meant to be..
    May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith. May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you....allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance and to bask in the sun. It is there for each and everyone of you.-- St. Teresa

6. Loving my soldier since '96
    Loving my soldier since '96
    AWWWWW!!!! That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!
    (Disclaimer: The following information is coming from a Army wife who doesn't actually know any specifics 100%. Often told to her by husband or other wise ones. Though, they all will admit that at times they dont know the specifics neither. The information received should be considered unstable and possibly flammable. Do not disseminate. )
  7. Senior Member
    aww thats incredibly sweet

8. Finally Happy <3
    Finally Happy &amp;amp;lt;3
    i was a lil confused at first..

but that the man you married is back
    Gearing up for deployment #2
  9. *Army Wife*
    *Army Wife*
    That seriously made me tear up alittle....
  10. *Too Blessed To Be Stressed*
    *Too Blessed To Be Stressed*
    Aww that was beautiful! It made me tear up!
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast