Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I think I might be getting a ring soon!

1. mn_princess

I think I might be getting a ring soon!

Advertisements
    The DB said a lot of things today that made it sound like he's going to pop the question in May. I asked his sisters and they said that he wouldn't play around with somehthing this serious. Can I get excited yet?
  2. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_princess View Post
    The DB said a lot of things today that made it sound like he's going to pop the question in May. I asked his sisters and they said that he wouldn't play around with somehthing this serious. Can I get excited yet?
    uhhhh YEAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you have every reason to be excited girl! what kinds of things did he say that made you wonder if he was going to?
  3. mn_princess
    well, to recap the conversation today....one of my friends is a photographer who wants to do the engagement pictures when we finally get engaged soo...

me: jackie wants to take our engagement pictures
    him: ok...tell her to be there when i come home
    me: you're kidding right?
    him: idk, am i?
    me: yeah. you told me that you'd ask my dad first & that i could pick out the ring. that hasn't happened yet.
    him: so? i'm home for 18 days (r&r). that's a lot of time to ask your dad and get the ring.
    me: so...you're just kidding right?
    him: babe, i could do it any time. R&R, end of this tour, or when I get out. It's going to be a suprise.

I emailed him the ring I want, just in case he was serious. i asked his sister and she said that he wouldn't joke about something like this.
  4. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mn_princess View Post
    well, to recap the conversation today....one of my friends is a photographer who wants to do the engagement pictures when we finally get engaged soo...

me: jackie wants to take our engagement pictures
    him: ok...tell her to be there when i come home
    me: you're kidding right?
    him: idk, am i?
    me: yeah. you told me that you'd ask my dad first & that i could pick out the ring. that hasn't happened yet.
    him: so? i'm home for 18 days (r&r). that's a lot of time to ask your dad and get the ring.
    me: so...you're just kidding right?
    him: babe, i could do it any time. R&R, end of this tour, or when I get out. It's going to be a suprise.

I emailed him the ring I want, just in case he was serious. i asked his sister and she said that he wouldn't joke about something like this.
    wow!! it definitely sounds like he's going to ask you soon!!!! how exciting =]
    I can't wait until DB asks me. We've been talking about it a lot lately but I'm just waiting for him to surprise me
  5. mn_princess
    We've been talking about it A LOT lately, but we had decided that it was probably best that we wait until he gets out of the army (in 2010) and then he'd propose, but ohhh man! lol. I'm very excited, but I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up incase he's not planning on it. i sent him an email of the ring that i want "just in case" he was serious with what he said today. haha.
  6. autumnh
    thats exciting!! I'm in the same boat with you, its hard to keep my excitement to myself sometimes though
  7. Senior Member
    sound like he's going to ask you soon!!
  8. mn_princess
    Update!!!

Today he told me that he was planning on waiting until he got out of the army to ask me, but it'll be a lot sooner than I think!!!!!

9. "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    "Saving People. Hunting things. The family business"
    thats soo exciting!
    im happy for ya!

<33333!
  10. Senior Member

mine wasn't a surprise...but that must be really exciting not knowing when it's coming at at you!

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" ~ Psalm 27:1
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaStrong View Post
    at first I was like , then I was like when I saw how messed up the page it looked so then I was like *click*, *enter*, *click*, *enter*,
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast