Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Southern CA ladies.. I have a question for you!!

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Southern CA ladies.. I have a question for you!!

Advertisements
    What's the weather like in Souther California during January? Could you get married on the beach during this month? And then have an outdoors afternoon reception?? Thanks!!!

Tomorrow will be my first wedding dress shopping day! I'M SCARED! I hate myself in dresses! I always look stupid! So we'll see. If they let me take pics of the dresses, I'll post some of what I like when I get back.
  2. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    you could get married on the beach.... buuuut bear in mind that January weather is very fickle... and what might be nice one day might be cold/rainy another. if you want outside in san diego, go for a more "regular" month like april - november
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Hmmm... well, I don't want to have to wait that long to get married. So I wanted to do it in January. I knew planning a wedding was going to be too good to be true. It's like every time I decide on an idea that I want to do, I find out it's not going to work.
  4. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    you could totally TRY though, girl. just maybe have a backup plan? or plan for maybe the fall of this year?
  5. He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    He's my popeye, but I'mnoOliveOyl!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bex View Post
    you could totally TRY though, girl. just maybe have a backup plan? or plan for maybe the fall of this year?
    I agree.. a backup plan would be a must, if you really want outdoors, why not just rent tents as a backup?.. SD weather's very fickle.. It's Feb. and it's 70 and sunny. But you just never know.. last april when we got here it was in the high 50s low 60s..

Well, I'm what I am and I'm what I'm not
    and I'm sure happy with what Iíve got
    I live to love and laugh alot
    and thatís all I need

6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    He'll be deployed during this fall. That's what's really dictating when we get married. And I really didn't even want to wait a year to get married. With his deployment, it's going to be about a year engagement. And I don't want to have to go any longer than that. That's why I was trying to get married in January.