Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: does anyone know??

1. Senior Member

does anyone know??

Advertisements
    ok, while db & i were just dating, before we were exclusive, he told me hes in trouble because he'd fallen for me & its been a long time since hes felt this way about someone & he cares about me like no other & so much, etc..... i was kinda afraid of that, but 3 days after he got to irq i realized just how stupid i'd been for blowing off his question so many times about being exclusive... so we got together... but what does that mean?? he whole, "i've fallen for you" thing???

def. confused... just been reading a lot of love threads lately... decided to ask anyones opinion!

HELP?! lol
  2. what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    what is meant to be will always find it's way :)
    "i've fallen for you" normally means that you have fallen in love with someone...maybe thats what he meant but doesnt want to say the "real" 3 words just yet? or has he already? your question confused me a little..haha is tht what you were asking?
  3. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    well usually that terms refers to falling in love but I guess everyone is different and it would be best to ask him
  4. Senior Member
    I agree w/ the other girls...it sounds like he's trying to say he's fallen for you- he's just scared to say "I love you" because maybe he's scared of your reaction???
    LOVIN' MY LIFE AS A MOM AND A WIFE!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bryants911 View Post
    I agree w/ the other girls...it sounds like he's trying to say he's fallen for you- he's just scared to say "I love you" because maybe he's scared of your reaction???

I agree. Maybe sometime you can try to casually bring it up.

*Thank you Valarie!!*

6. ProudArmyWifeD
    Well, this could be just me, , but why are you asking a bunch of people online to tell you how your own boyfriend feels or what he meant? Shouldn't you just ask him? That's what relationships are all about...
  7. Senior Member
    well thank you ladies so much for your help! it just started to linger in my head! lol
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudArmyWifeD View Post
    Well, this could be just me, , but why are you asking a bunch of people online to tell you how your own boyfriend feels or what he meant? Shouldn't you just ask him? That's what relationships are all about...
    I'm sure she will...but she probably just wants to hear from others experiences...

I think that he meant that he does love you..but just really couldn't work up the courage to say those 3 words..he probably just wanted to gauge your reaction first

Everyday you spend worrying about tomorrow...you miss living for today...
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cloren1317 View Post
    I'm sure she will...but she probably just wants to hear from others experiences...

I think that he meant that he does love you..but just really couldn't work up the courage to say those 3 words..he probably just wanted to gauge your reaction first
    I agree
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ProudArmyWifeD View Post
    i wanted someone elses opinion before i go prying into his feelings that he obviously chose to leave unclear to me. hes deployed. its not like i can just call him up & say "hey baby, you remember when you said..." i mean. come on. & this website is for support & asking people questions... so dont try to be rude.
    and do you seriously think that asking him didnt cross my mind. yeah, i ask girls ive never physically met for advice on matters, but i talk to some of these girls on a day to day basis on MSOS and off, and i trust their insight on how to approach/take the things a deployed guy says because this is my first deployment & absolutely NOTHING so far is anything NEAR normal to me.
    ...my bad lady...

""
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast