Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoke Too Soon?

=)

Blush Spoke Too Soon?

Advertisements
    For the past few days I've had to keep stopping myself from telling DB that I love him because it semed too soon to know (we've only actually been dating for almot a month) and he hadn't said it yet. Well last night coming home from a date, the words kinda just fell out of my mouth beofre I realized what was happening. I covered by telling him that he didn't have to say it until he was ready, but I felt I needed to...*insert cricket chirp here* He giggled a bit and then kissed me and we haven't brought it up since.

Anyone else have this happen?
  2. Senior Member
    That's almost exactly what happened to me an Db.Sometimes I'm too emotional and just blurt things out,and after a month I said "i love you." i didn't even intend to say it (not that i didn't mean it).he didn't say anything back but the next weekend he planned this really cute romantic dinner and he told me he loved me then.I wouldn't freak out too much over it.I think he'll tell you when he's ready.He might just be afraid of rushing things.
  3. A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    Me: Norfolk Him: Norfolk now, Afghanistan soon.
    Blog Entries
    I'm of the opinion that you don't need a long long time to know if you love someone. I fell for my high school sweetheart at first sight and my current DB I knew almost right away as well. He didn't freak out or push you away so that's a good sign. Give him a little more time, though, men can be notoriously slow when it comes to saying those three words!
    Wifey to nstarsweetie and missmaaaine, pog to miraluu, and TayreehBaykur is my Mistress! Mrow! !
  4. Banned
    Banned
    I said it before DF, about a month. Then he blurted it out and turned all red and shy
  5. Banned
    Banned
    me and db haven't said it yet and we've been together almost a month. i know i do, but i just want to make sure i say it at the right time so i know i don't get hurt. i know he does too..everytime we lay together under the stars in the bed of his truck he says i'm falling in love with you so much.
    he's so romantic
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by carlyd89 View Post
    me and db haven't said it yet and we've been together almost a month. i know i do, but i just want to make sure i say it at the right time so i know i don't get hurt. i know he does too..everytime we lay together under the stars in the bed of his truck he says i'm falling in love with you so much.
    he's so romantic
    omg same here... but we've been together for a little over a month. you should read my blog about him on my myspace! he says the cutest things!

he told me he had fallen for me even before we were an official couple.. like while we were just dating.. what exactly does that mean???? lol
    i told him i was falling for him after a while & the first couple times he said it i just smiled, giggled a little & kissed him!
  7. Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    Formerly known as coloradokitkat
    DF said it first. it was actually really cute. I had to leave to visit my dad for new years so I called him at midnight to wish him a Happy New Year. Well he was WASTED, like really bad. Half of our 45 minute phone conversation....he was holding the phone upside down. It was ridiculous.

But so he says "I have something to tell you" and I knew what was coming. So i just held my breath and he just blurts out "I love you. And I know I shouldn't because you're leaving for college and this will make it worse and I shouldn't but I do and I can't help it and I just didn't know what to do.." It was so cute. He was so unsure of himself, whether he should have told me or not.

This was our 3rd month of dating. So I thought it was just the alcohol and I kept telling him "You'll never remember any of this tomorrow"....well the next day all he could remember was me telling him he wouldn't remember anything!! His friend had to remind him that he told me he loved me! So the next day I was like "babe, its okay. I understand. You were drunk, you didn't know what you were saying" and he paused for a really long time and then said "Honey, I know what I said and I know how drunk I was. But that doesn't mean I didn't mean it. I guess I just needed to be drunk to gather up the courage to tell you. A drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts..." It was soooo cute!

Of course I told him I loved him because I did and I didn't want to wait anymore. Even though we knew I was leaving for college we decided to take it to that level anyway, even if it hurt more when I left. He's never regretted it, not for a minute. The only thing he regrets is not being able to remember any of it! He even wrote me a poem about how a drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts. I know it wasn't "perfect" or "romantic" but it was sure as hell amazing, in my eyes at least.
  8. Senior Member
    DB almost said it one night in a voice mail message after we had only been dating a month. He was like I love...then he covered it up by adding the way you treat me haha
  9. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    Ha, it's a funny story. I was dropping him back off at batallion and he kissed me on the cheek and goes "i love you babe" and just gets out of the car. I was so shocked and he got out so quick I never even got a chance to say it back.

Later that day I told him and he goes, "I said that?...well I guess I must mean it then!"
  10. A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    A Pretty Poison Flower...bringing you the sweetest juice.
    Me: Norfolk Him: Norfolk now, Afghanistan soon.
    Blog Entries
    My DB actually said it to me first...in an email! He said, "So if you don't mind me sayin, I do Love the shit outta you! <---hehe" y'know...cause he's the romantic type LOL
    Wifey to nstarsweetie and missmaaaine, pog to miraluu, and TayreehBaykur is my Mistress! Mrow! !
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast