Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3 somes= cheating?

1. Wife of a weather guy, mom to a toddler tornado!
    Wife of a weather guy, mom to a toddler tornado!

3 somes= cheating?

Advertisements
    I know a couple... The girl I'm friends with tells me her husband always starts it by bringing one of his coworkers home "who needs a place to stay". My friend seems okay with being involved in it- but always complains that her husband goes behind her back & sleeps with the other chic without my friends knowledge. So it makes me wonder if he was cheating before he brought the girl home & just wanted the wife to be involved so it's okay for him to be cheating.
    (hope that made sense)

Anyway.. what's your take on 3 somes? Do you consider it cheating if you involve a 3rd party and later on sleep with that 3rd party behind your SO's back?

2. i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    i didn't realize that the USSR was back.
    Quote Originally Posted by AG2Wife View Post

Anyway.. what's your take on 3 somes? Do you consider it cheating if you involve a 3rd party and later on sleep with that 3rd party behind your SO's back?
    Ok IF i did three-somes ( i don't lol) then yes that is cheating. Even if it was ok for all of you at one time to sleep together that doesn't give you the right to sleep with the other person whenever you want. ( even three-somes have rules. well in my book)

I will miss you SOS...
    Please be wary of what you post remember OPSEC is not just another acronym.

3. Happy wife...happy life!
    Happy wife...happy life!
    IMO:
    If A & B are married, then C is brought in for the fun, that's consensual from all parties. Now if A & C go at it w/o B knowing about it, then YES I think THAT would constitute as cheating!!!!!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AG2Wife View Post
    I know a couple... The girl I'm friends with tells me her husband always starts it by bringing one of his coworkers home "who needs a place to stay". My friend seems okay with being involved in it- but always complains that her husband goes behind her back & sleeps with the other chic without my friends knowledge. So it makes me wonder if he was cheating before he brought the girl home & just wanted the wife to be involved so it's okay for him to be cheating.
    (hope that made sense)

Well, I in IMO I could never have a threesome. I do NOT like to share anything, least of all my man! But, if I were her... yes I say that is cheating, but she kinda brought it on herself.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Thats definitely cheating in my eyes
  6. Banned
    Banned
    Blog Entries
    I consider a 3-some cheating...even if I am there...I would haul off and punch a bitch if I saw her touching my man!!!
  7. IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND
    IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND
    i think that it is cheating because you know that later on the other person is going to go off and try doing it with two other people and say it is not cheating because it is a three some well guess what you sleep with someone who is not your spouse then yes it is cheating even if your spouse is there. i hate the thought of three somes it makes me sick to think about it.
    sarah

8. Wife of a weather guy, mom to a toddler tornado!
    Wife of a weather guy, mom to a toddler tornado!
    I dont understand 3 somes in the first place. After that, there's no trust in the relationship, in my opinion. No trust = not a good relationship!

9. Bex
    Banned
    Banned
    3 somes = yuck
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    IMO:
    If A & B are married, then C is brought in for the fun, that's consensual from all parties. Now if A & C go at it w/o B knowing about it, then YES I think THAT would constitute as cheating!!!!!
    What she said, and what everyone else echoed. Ditto. Threesomes are pointless. Why get married if you're going to get involved with all that? Your friend needs to draw up some boundaries and stick to them.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast