Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: HOW'D YOU MEET

1. .x.MiSS.LADi.x.

Love HOW'D YOU MEET

Advertisements
    How did you & your SO meet? Location? How'd you start dating?
  2. Senior Member
    we met on myspace, through a mutual friend...our first date was to 99 steakhouse...and I knew I was in love with him the minute he walked in the door.
  3. faerielyght
    Funnily enough, a mutual friend brought him to a D&D session I was a part of. The friend introduced us, and before I had the guts to say hello, I could feel the sparks flying. He just plopped himself down next to me, we started talking, and by the end of the night he had his head balanced on my thigh.

Our first date? We had dinner at the dorms, then went walking over by the river, where he wrapped his arms around me and, as our friends acted like goof-balls, tickled my ear until I turned my head and he kissed me. It was the most amazingly peaceful feeling I remember ever experiencing.
  4. angel91886
    I met up with a mutual friend of ours one night for dinner (DH was there) and at first I thought he was just to wierd for me and he thought I was a preppy chick. LOL We got to know each other though and one day I recieved a txt message from him saying "Will you be my girlfriend?" It was so cute. I love him so much! He was soo sweet, and still is (when he wants to be ).
  5. .x.MiSS.LADi.x.
    Sooo, I went to McDonald's with my younger sister Karena. We were both in our night clothes still, just wanted to go in the drive through for some food... we pull up & the drive through is closed for some strange reason. So we're sitting in the car argueing about who's gonna go in looking rediculios... she decided she'd go in. So im sitting in the car waiting & i see my friend gloria out in her car...she comes over & we start talking...while we're talking this car of guys pulls up...Its anthony, his best friend Phil, & some others. So i immeditly tell gloria how cute & gorgeous the guy is getting out [anthony]. She leaves & im still sitting in the car waiting...Anthony comes out of McDonald's & walks up to me...My heart is racing lol. He says "Hi my names Anthony, Whats your name?" I reply "Lakesha" He says "Hi Lakesha. I just moved here from Germantown. Do you have a Boyfriend?" I said "No." He said "Do you want want?"...I laughed it off thinking he was kidding...He gave me his number to call him & i went straight home & told my mother about this super sexy guy i just met in my night clothes lmao. I called him that night & we hung out. He told me i was his girlfriend now, again i thought he was kidding! Started coming over everyday for about 4days & i really didnt like the way he acted so i started blowing him off. I met this girl Cher & started hanging with her a little & then one night Anthony called me to come see him- for some reason i went. & when i got there Cher [girl i just met] was there with her boyfriend which was Anthony's best friend. We started dating right after that! then one day he came home from work & said he was joining the army...i thought okay im happy 4 you...he said "i cant be w/ you...its not fair for you to have to wait!" im like I WANNA WAIT! we cried a couple hours and talked then he packed his things & left He called me at 4AM & asked to come over i said yes OF COURSE! He came over & right when he got here got down on one knee and said "i dont wanna be without you...EVER! will you marry me?" i started crying & said YES!
  6. Patiently waiting....
    Patiently waiting....
    Quote Originally Posted by airmansgirlamy View Post
    we met on myspace, through a mutual friend...our first date was to 99 steakhouse...and I knew I was in love with him the minute he walked in the door.

i'm a myspacer too..we met on myspace! we had never met, but we lived one mile apart our whole highschool "career" or whatever and he hung out with my best friends! what the heck...how did i not ever see him?? Guess it just wasn't in God's timing for us to meet yet! He was living in Viriginia when we first started talking and on his first leave over the summer (2 months after we had started talking) we hung out for 2 weeks straight and I knew he was the one Then he left back to viriginia and I didn't see him until november (for 2 days) it was then we decided we wanted to get married. He took leave again in December and in January we were married! It was wonderful
  7. Senior Member
    I met my db online.I saw his profile with his picture.And i thought he was so sexy..And a few days later i saw him in the chatroom.And we started talking.And we were just friends and it eventually developed into something more.And the rest you can say is history.But when we met online.He had previously lived in maryland and stationed at ft.meade. Only about 20 minutes from me.We always say we wished we would have met then.But i say we met know thats all that matters

8. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by angel91886 View Post
    I met up with a mutual friend of ours one night for dinner (DH was there) and at first I thought he was just to wierd for me and he thought I was a preppy chick. LOL We got to know each other though and one day I recieved a txt message from him saying "Will you be my girlfriend?" It was so cute. I love him so much! He was soo sweet, and still is (when he wants to be ).
    Awww.... so cute! I love txt messages

My DH and I met at a country western dance club. Both of us were forced to come because of friends, but when we saw each other it turned into a night to remember. I still remember the song we danced to and get butterflies in my stomach when it plays.
    We went out for about a week before he asked if I wanted to make this s "steady relationship". He of course asked me when we were at the drive in movies.
    two years later we were married.
  9. Senior Member
    I love hearing stories like this.Keep em coming ladies!

10. Senior Member
    Match.com....we laugh about it all the time. Who knew?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast