Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: The Perfect Day!

1. Senior Member

Love The Perfect Day!

Advertisements
    Okay so I know I've posted a million things on here about getting married but i've yet to share the details of that wonderful day.

We set off for Ocean Shores, WA -only 1.5 hour drive and met up with our officient. She then led us out to the Jetty where we had decided on previously. Besides us and the kids we had 16 other family and friends there. We didnt go quite to the edge because the ocean was really loud with all those waves. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. Blue sky, sun shining-couldn't ask for more perfect day. Anyway, the officient began and we both were looking in each other's eyes. (He told me later he didnt know how he was supposed to stand so he "stood at attention"-lol) We said "I do" and he kissed his bride (picture below).

Afterward, we headed to this awesome resteraunt called The North Shore grill where I had previously made reservations. Boy was I surprised when I walked in and they had these long tables all covered in linens and decorated with flowers and balloons. They even had an area for my cake (which I made myself)! they had little things with bells that said ring to wish the happy couple well or ring for a kiss and wedding cake candles and seashell pieces-It was BEAUTIFUL (and they didnt charge us a dime for the decorating!) The Service was OUTSTANDING. The manager kept coming to check on us and the food was AMAZING! It was so nice to be surrounded by people who love us and in a beautiful setting. The manager offered to cater our first anniversary (sadly he will be gone to Iraq) but she offered to help us with dinner when he returns (hmmm ideas churning -hotel- dinner there- beach) anywho when we were preparing to leave the manager took my hand and put three of the colored glass seashells in my hand that they had used to decorate and told me to keep them for good luck-to put them somewhere safe and get them back out when he returns-now how sweet is that?

Then we went home and all the guys that had come to the wedding sat down and watched UFC fight that night (which didnt bother me cause we had our time later)

Visit My Fitness Like Page for fitness tips and inspiration and Visit My New Fitness Blog
  2. Senior Member
    oh! and if you wanna see pics go to http://www.myspace.com/mrsshenefelt because i havnet figured out how to do it here. it has engagement pictures and pictures of the wedding!

Visit My Fitness Like Page for fitness tips and inspiration and Visit My New Fitness Blog
  3. Senior Member
    awww sounds perfect

4. Senior Member
    To show them here you would need to upload them to photobucket. Hope this helps