Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: need help dont know what im doing

1. Senior Member

Confused need help dont know what im doing

Advertisements
    So i was thinking about when my DB comes home i want to give him a fun nite hell remeber, and it will be his first time ever. I was looking at lingerie and thinking about getting some, but i have no idea what im really doing, its new to me. So can you guys help? whats the best kind? what ones do your guys SO's like, or even what is a big hit? if you can help that would be great thanks!

i feel a little rite now lol.
  2. Senior Member
    I'm on your side of the fence. Never done anything exciting and more than accepting of any suggestions/ideas.
  3. Senior Member
    any help?
  4. Senior Member
  5. sillygrl76
    I like Victoria Secret stuff. I try to get things there when they have sales. DB loves it
  6. bipsybopsy
    Get something from http://www.threewishes.com wear a little costume or something to knock his socks off. That will be more memorable than lingerie. Like dress up as snow white or something... play around with him online one night and send him some links of stuff.
  7. MIA for awhile...
    MIA for awhile...
    Hun, my idea of excitement is having sex somewhere public lol. I've never done anything daring like wearing lingerie- don't have the confidence for that.

But if it's your db's first time (virgin u mean right?) then I wouldn't toooo sexy. It may intimidate him. It may think that because you are more experienced.. you might think he will suck etc etc. Know what I mean?

I think a sexy baby doll and heels will be good enough. Just go to VS. They got the stuff you need.
    Blame your man, not Myspace!!
    Simmy 2009. All rights reserved, copy it and you die.
    Bite me! PLEASE! I want to be a vampire

8. ArmyGF2
    Quote Originally Posted by sillygrl76 View Post
    I like Victoria Secret stuff. I try to get things there when they have sales. DB loves it
    Get something that makes you feel good, for some reason, if you feel sexy he will love it even more... VSecret is great!
  9. Senior Member
    I have always used Victoria's Secret for my stuff. I would say just go with something that makes you feel sexy. My guess is if he hasn't seen you in a while, and he's never had sex, then it won't take much for him to be aroused. Heck, you could wear sweats and he would try to rip them off of you. Have fun!
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SIMMYBABEZ View Post
    Hun, my idea of excitement is having sex somewhere public lol. I've never done anything daring like wearing lingerie- don't have the confidence for that.

But if it's your db's first time (virgin u mean right?) then I wouldn't toooo sexy. It may intimidate him. It may think that because you are more experienced.. you might think he will suck etc etc. Know what I mean?

I think a sexy baby doll and heels will be good enough. Just go to VS. They got the stuff you need.
    Yes i mean virgin, at least thats what hes told me, hes 22. i know he has a nurse fantsy he has told me about. i just want it to be special for him, and of corse me too. thanks for the help gurls
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast