Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Has anyone heard this?

1. Senior Member

Has anyone heard this?

Advertisements
    Hey guys, I have been so active on this forum lately, I know. Classes don't start until August 29th, DB is gone, I am in a new state with hardly any friends, and my job only schedules me 16 hours a week.

Anyways, has anyone seen and heard the video about the military woman whos fiance dies called, "Just a Dream" by Carrie Underwood? It is so heart-wrenching and sad. Makes me cry every time. Watch it, it is sooooooo sad!!!! Well.... Do not watch it if you have a sensitive heart.

Also, DB gets his phone back tonight! He has not had it in almost 3 months. I am soooooo excited!!!!!

Random Post I know................
  2. Senior Member
    Saw that a few years ago. Good song, but so sad. Glad you get to talk to your man soon!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by caljmw649 View Post
    Saw that a few years ago. Good song, but so sad. Glad you get to talk to your man soon!
    too sad! and he just got his phone back like 30 minutes ago and we talked but now he is unpacking/doing paperwork for tomorrow so I let him go do that. Its an incredible feeling though!
  4. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Yeah I've seen that video many times. Really good and sad. Not sure if you've heard it but if you like country music you may like SheDaisy's 'Come Home Soon'
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BLBnJVB3 View Post
    Yeah I've seen that video many times. Really good and sad. Not sure if you've heard it but if you like country music you may like SheDaisy's 'Come Home Soon'
    Country music is like the only music I listen too! I will definitely check it out!
  6. Senior Member
    That song KILLS me. It's reserved exclusively for days when I need to bawl my eyes out. Tim McGraw's "If You're Reading This" and Lonestar's "I'm Already There" get me too, although the latter is more sweet and deployment/distance relevant than tragic.