Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I havenīt seen him for almost a year

1. Regular Member

I havenīt seen him for almost a year

Advertisements
    ...this is how long I havenīt seen him...ok I would wait another year for sure if necessary - especially besides all the missing him as hell and getting jelaous when friends telling me they are moving in with DB etc - but he is worth every single day and he treats me with a lot respect and love. I feel blessed...and now it is not long anymore that I am gonna travel the world to finally see him again... Can not wait for the first time I feel his arms around me again
    So I get nervous about what to dress during my long flight to feel comfortable but also looking good when I arrive. I already check my whole paper stuff and writing lists what Iīm gonna pack and can not wait to show him a few nice pieces on me
    But all that seems just a plan from myself to make the last weeks of waiting go by faster because all I am thinking about is to share a daily routine like every other couple with him for a few weeks. Just turning around in the night to check that he is really next to me, to cook together or to lay on the couch together or just taking a walk etc...you girls know what I am talking about

Does any of you have the same experience soon and how do you feel?
  2. Senior Member
    I was like this with my DH before I moved to Japan with him. When I went to visit I would wear comfortable clothes on the plane and then change in the airport bathroom before I got my baggage. I would just keep my nice clothes in my carry on.
  3. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by *Palindrome* View Post
    I was like this with my DH before I moved to Japan with him. When I went to visit I would wear comfortable clothes on the plane and then change in the airport bathroom before I got my baggage. I would just keep my nice clothes in my carry on.
    what an easy and great idea. thank you so much