Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: long distance

1. Regular Member

Love long distance

Advertisements
    hey guys , so my boyfriend has been go for 4 weeks going on 5 on Tuesday for basic training ! everyday is getting easier but its hard , but i have to keep thinking this is only going to make us stronger in the long run !
  2. Senior Member
    Yes! It definitely will. I'm glad you have a positive outlook on this because that helps a lot. You can message me if you ever need someone to talk to though. Also the first two weeks are the hardest and you've made it through that already!
  3. Regular Member
    Blog Entries
    Honey I feel your pain. My DB and I have been long distance for over a year and a half since he went active duty. It sucks. No sugar coating it. There are good days and bad days, and you figure out how to survive. I have found that support forums such as this one are helpful when you have those days where the weight of it is keeping you down and you need some extra support. So let me just tell you that you're not alone, even though you may feel lonely. You can do this, even when you feel like you can't. And we are here with you, so feel the support. This military forum is a new one for me, but I have already found it helpful that people understand the military aspects of it all, and how it changes the dynamics of the relationship. Let us know what you need, we're all in this together.