Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to having my boyfriend over seas.

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Confused New to having my boyfriend over seas.

Advertisements
    Growing up as a navy brat, I moved a round a lot and now have a boyfriend that is in Germany and have no clue what to say to him. I am 33 weeks a long with our baby and we want to get married but it now getting harder and harder for us to talk to each other. Being we are in two different time zones, along with me in full time school. How do I get though this all I can think about now is when I get to see my Army man again and that will he be on now he is deploying some where else.
  2. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NavyBrat12 View Post
    Growing up as a navy brat, I moved a round a lot and now have a boyfriend that is in Germany and have no clue what to say to him. I am 33 weeks a long with our baby and we want to get married but it now getting harder and harder for us to talk to each other. Being we are in two different time zones, along with me in full time school. How do I get though this all I can think about now is when I get to see my Army man again and that will he be on now he is deploying some where else.
    Are you two having trouble communicating or are you not able to talk much at all because of conflicting schedules?

3. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    We just cant find the right time to talk to each other. Last time we talked He asked me to marry him and I said yes. But still I dont know if he was for real... but since we havent talk to each other, but last thing he said was to have fun planing it.
  4. Senior Member
    We just cant find the right time to talk to each other. Last time we talked He asked me to marry him and I said yes. But still I dont know if he was for real... but since we havent talk to each other, but last thing he said was to have fun planing it.
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  5. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    So what are you saying?
  6. Senior Member
    If you guys wanted to make it a priority, you would. Why aren't you? Or why are you willing to marry someone who isn't willing to?
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  7. Senior Member
    Try writing down the things you want to tell him or ask him and when you get the chance to talk to him, tell him all the things you wrote down.
  8. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by villanelle View Post
    If you guys wanted to make it a priority, you would. Why aren't you? Or why are you willing to marry someone who isn't willing to?
    We talk to each other every chance we get...
  9. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by tofuface View Post
    Try writing down the things you want to tell him or ask him and when you get the chance to talk to him, tell him all the things you wrote down.
    I wirte Him letter almost every day
  10. Senior Member
    We talk to each other every chance we get...
    And how often is that? That doesn't seem to jibe with what you said about rarely getting to talk. You said you have trouble finding time to talk. 8pm for you is 5am for him. Talk to him before his work. Or before yours. Or on your lunch break. Talk every weekend. Again, if you wanted to make it happen, you would. You would make chances.

Also, you said you don't know what to say to him. That sounds a lot more like a relationship problem than a time zone issue.
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast