Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: He broke up with me over seas

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

He broke up with me over seas

Advertisements
    He's been deployed for three months now and we would talk every day then he started loosing contact with me and started being very mean and no matter what I said he would rip me apart for it. We would fight about things but nothing serious. Then on Christmas he said he couldn't take the relationship any more and broke up with me. He even admitted he was the reason why we faught. He kept giving me mix signals acting like he wanted to work things out then seemed like he didn't want to.

I started to get really bad anxiety and started stressing like crazy. So I asked him yesterday what he wanted, he said that he is to busy for a relationship right now between working and playing for a baseball team and taking classes. I know he is very busy and I understand that but I am sure men are in the same position as him and are making some time for there gfs or wife's. I just feel like it's an excuse. So I wrote him an email telling him exactly how I felt. I told him I loved him and that my heart believed in us and I wanted to be the girl to prove to him that there are girls who are loyal and loving and just want to make you happy (he has bad experience with relationships) and that I know I have some bad ways but he makes me want to changes my ways and be better for him. (Just little things I need to work on nothing bad lol.) I told him I will respect his choice and let him be.

He never replied to my email and I am heart broken and just feel stupid for telling him how I feel. Why do you think he didn't answer? I feel like he probably dosent feel the same so he dosent want to answer.
  2. Vex
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little-stitious.
    I'm not superstitious, but I am a little-stitious.
    Blog Entries

Em, you already made this post: He broke up with me and I am devastated.
  3. Senior Member
    I think he didn't answer because he no longer wants you in his life. Respect that, and respect yourself.
    Science always wins over bullshit. ~Dick Rutkowski
  4. Senior Member
    Post from 7 days ago:
    He's been deployed for almost three months now and we would talk every day then he started loosing contact with me and started being very mean and no matter what I said he would rip me apart for it. We would fight about things but nothing serious. Then on Christmas he said he couldn't take the relationship any more and broke up with me. We talked for a few days after that and I didn't here from him for ten days and he finally texted me to ask how I was doing. I asked him why he just ended it like that and he said he couldn't take the arguing , he felt overwhelmed, but he was the cause of the arguments and even admitted it. I obviously caused some also but would apologize right away. We talked for a few days about the relationship and he said he needs to work on him self and every relationship he is in he just carries his bad ways over to the next one. I told him I could work through his problems with him and I have some bad ways that I need to work on too. When we first met he kept saying I want to be a better man because of you. He said he still loved me and I asked if this was over for good and he wouldn't answer he kept saying I am so concerned about moving on that I keep asking him that. I don't want to move on what's so ever and I told him that . I just don't want to have hope he will come back and dosent.
    He said he would text me tomorrow the 14th and never did. So I waited five days to see if he would text me. He never did so I texted him yesterday and asked why and he said he got caught up with things. I know he works really hard so I was understanding about it. So I sent him an email telling him how I felt and that I really cared about him. He called me to talk about the email and called Me two different times that day and we talked for two hours about different things. He said he still loved me and cared for me. I didn't here from him today. I don't know what I should do next? Should I move on ? Should I see if he contacts me and stop contacting him ? I was going to send him a package with Valentine's candy and things he needs for his house but should I not ? Am I just embarrassing my self ?
    Post from today:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rad123 View Post
    He's been deployed for three months now and we would talk every day then he started loosing contact with me and started being very mean and no matter what I said he would rip me apart for it. We would fight about things but nothing serious. Then on Christmas he said he couldn't take the relationship any more and broke up with me. He even admitted he was the reason why we faught. He kept giving me mix signals acting like he wanted to work things out then seemed like he didn't want to.

I started to get really bad anxiety and started stressing like crazy. So I asked him yesterday what he wanted, he said that he is to busy for a relationship right now between working and playing for a baseball team and taking classes. I know he is very busy and I understand that but I am sure men are in the same position as him and are making some time for there gfs or wife's. I just feel like it's an excuse. So I wrote him an email telling him exactly how I felt. I told him I loved him and that my heart believed in us and I wanted to be the girl to prove to him that there are girls who are loyal and loving and just want to make you happy (he has bad experience with relationships) and that I know I have some bad ways but he makes me want to changes my ways and be better for him. (Just little things I need to work on nothing bad lol.) I told him I will respect his choice and let him be.

He never replied to my email and I am heart broken and just feel stupid for telling him how I feel. Why do you think he didn't answer? I feel like he probably dosent feel the same so he dosent want to answer.
    So you wrote him another email yesterday? Or is this the same story as last time and you're making it sound like it happened yesterday?

5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    The first half is the same just to explain the story a little for people who haven't seen it . And he Started contacting after this post saying he missed me how much he cares. Then after he said said he has no time I wrote him an email saying that I Obvs still care and to take care of him self and some of my feelings.

I don't know I guess I shouldn't of posted a story so close to being the same . I am just stressed . Sorry
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rad123 View Post
    The first half is the same just to explain the story a little for people who haven't seen it . And he Started contacting after this post saying he missed me how much he cares. Then after he said said he has no time I wrote him an email saying that I Obvs still care and to take care of him self and some of my feelings.

I don't know I guess I shouldn't of posted a story so close to being the same . I am just stressed . Sorry
    Oh that makes sense. You can just bump your other thread instead of posting a new one (it's against TOS to post duplicate/similar threads). But you're new so you didn't know.

I stand by what I said in your other thread, I think you should listen to what he's telling you. At least take a break for a while.