Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So its been 2 months since i last saw my marine:(

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

So its been 2 months since i last saw my marine:(

Advertisements
    seems like forever but at least we get to talk a little bit now hes on his deployment in malaysia this isnt our first time so nothing new to us having to go without talking to each other i wont get to see him until next July when he gets out! i am in ohio and hes disbanded to hawaii so i broke down and made a go fund me to see if we can come up with money to bring my sweet marine home before he gets out because i really dont want to wait a whole year to get to see my man again! But i can honestly say me and him together have really been through it all and there have been so many things that have tested our relationship in these last 2 years! I really would like to get my gofundme link out there and just asking to get the word out!
    Last edited by Crystal; 09-02-2015 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Removed link as you haven't been here long enough to post something like that.
  2. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by ash23501 View Post
    seems like forever but at least we get to talk a little bit now hes on his deployment in malaysia this isnt our first time so nothing new to us having to go without talking to each other i wont get to see him until next July when he gets out! i am in ohio and hes disbanded to hawaii so i broke down and made a go fund me to see if we can come up with money to bring my sweet marine home before he gets out because i really dont want to wait a whole year to get to see my man again! But i can honestly say me and him together have really been through it all and there have been so many things that have tested our relationship in these last 2 years! I really would like to get my gofundme link out there and just asking to get the word out!
    So you think you deserve a charity fundraiser to bring your marine home because you don't want to wait? People on this forum go days, weeks, months, years without seeing their SOs. There are people geo-baching, aka living apart. This is your 5th post on this forum, why on earth are you more special and deserving of random people's money?
    ~Becca~

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Wait wait wait, can I get in line? I haven't seen DB in 9 months! Even tho he's in the navy, so he has income, and he's deployed half the year, so he has no time to spend it....but shoot well take some free money too! Please&thanks !
  4. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    I might as well get in line too. Trying to buy myself that plane ticket to England for Christmas, ya know!
  5. aBr
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

This is maybe more reasonably suited for your Facebook.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ash23501 View Post
    Are you kidding me?

I looked at your profile and I have a hard time believing you're 24. Are you at least 16? Get a job, save your money, and then go see your boyfriend.

This has to be a joke... I just can't even.

7. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by idratherbehiking View Post
    Are you kidding me?

I looked at your profile and I have a hard time believing you're 24. Are you at least 16? Get a job, save your money, and then go see your boyfriend.

This has to be a joke... I just can't even.

... couldn't help myself
    ~Becca~

8. Senior Member
    Please tell me this is a joke.. I have been LD with my DH in almost a year and we've never asked anyone for money... I seriously have no polite comment on this... Does your Marine know you're doing this?
  9. Senior Member

10. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast