Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm ripped...... crossing my fingers

1. Regular Member

Bang Head I'm ripped...... crossing my fingers

Advertisements
    Hello! Ripped. Because He Hurt Me To The Core. I said things i never meant...
    the last 4 weeks, when shit happens it always involve a girl. 4 weeks ago, he admitted that he fell asleep with a woman in the roof. he said, he is drunk and they were talking about anime and out of the blue he fell asleep with her. he said, he woke up to find out that the head of the girl is in his chest. then later on, it is a lesbian he said. a week ago, while i was at my grandpas birthday (i invited my bff) my bff texted him and he just replying within seconds while they were talking. he never reply that fast. just this Saturday, i found out he is sick to find out he was at this bachelorrete party and he talk to a girl who just sneezes into his mouth. i cant help to assume in these situations like: he is probably drunk what if they kiss or they had sex and because in the first place, the last 4 months, he seemed so distant.
    i open up everything that night about how I still have trust issues, on how i wish we never play games on each other ect. (he said, he was with the other sailors hanging out. i was erratic but, he told me he doesn't have time to talked to me and he only have 6 hours.) so, i ended up texting him and it seems like he was reading it.
    after i finished, he replied: "my standards are quite clear-i am yours and you are mine." i am like: oh my goodness, he finally say those words i wanna hear for a long time!
    those words implying that i am more than who i am right now. im not only a girlfriend.
    then to make the story short, i asked him if he really meant it the next day and
    all i get was "well, im a bit drunk. it depends." and that hurts me so bad where it felt like my heart is split in half that i told him. we are over ect.
    but the truth is, i was just carried away and never meant it. i messaged him about it and a few days ago, he seems to cool down (my best friend talked to him I found out) I asked him if he can get over it but he said, I need to wait a little longer. He never said we are over but I am so scared! I can't afford to lost him-I fight tooth and nail for this man, have my heart and soul and I love him so much. I am just hoping, I will still have a happy ending after this.
  2. I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    I've got 32 flavors of that bootylicious bubblegum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elize View Post
    the last 4 weeks, when shit happens it always involve a girl. 4 weeks ago, he admitted that he fell asleep with a woman in the roof. he said, he is drunk and they were talking about anime and out of the blue he fell asleep with her. he said, he woke up to find out that the head of the girl is in his chest. then later on, it is a lesbian he said. a week ago, while i was at my grandpas birthday (i invited my bff) my bff texted him and he just replying within seconds while they were talking. he never reply that fast. just this Saturday, i found out he is sick to find out he was at this bachelorrete party and he talk to a girl who just sneezes into his mouth. i cant help to assume in these situations like: he is probably drunk what if they kiss or they had sex and because in the first place, the last 4 months, he seemed so distant.
    i open up everything that night about how I still have trust issues, on how i wish we never play games on each other ect. (he said, he was with the other sailors hanging out. i was erratic but, he told me he doesn't have time to talked to me and he only have 6 hours.) so, i ended up texting him and it seems like he was reading it.
    after i finished, he replied: "my standards are quite clear-i am yours and you are mine." i am like: oh my goodness, he finally say those words i wanna hear for a long time!
    those words implying that i am more than who i am right now. im not only a girlfriend.
    then to make the story short, i asked him if he really meant it the next day and
    all i get was "well, im a bit drunk. it depends." and that hurts me so bad where it felt like my heart is split in half that i told him. we are over ect.
    but the truth is, i was just carried away and never meant it. i messaged him about it and a few days ago, he seems to cool down (my best friend talked to him I found out) I asked him if he can get over it but he said, I need to wait a little longer. He never said we are over but I am so scared! I can't afford to lost him-I fight tooth and nail for this man, have my heart and soul and I love him so much. I am just hoping, I will still have a happy ending after this.
    I always start sex off by sneezing into my husbands mouth.

life's a party, rock your body
  3. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Elize View Post
    You lost me after the mouth sneezing incident.
  4. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjamin View Post
    I always start sex off by sneezing into my husbands mouth.
    ~Becca~

5. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    also I kept thinking, "who the fuck is jenjamin?" when browsing earlier.... then I saw the siggy
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

did anyone else's own internal accent change as you were reading that, or just me?
  7. Waiting Around
    Waiting Around
    Blog Entries
    I'm confused by your post.
    ❤️❤️❤️
    Follow Rylee's progress

8. Senior Member

Suggest he goes to AA.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CourtLove View Post
    did anyone else's own internal accent change as you were reading that, or just me?
    yesssss
  10. Senior Member
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast