Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Just got back

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Just got back

Advertisements
    From Guam! Well, still not home yet. Currently waiting in Houston for my flight back to Boston. I was in Guam for a little over a week visiting DB and it was WONDERFUL. TBH we didn't do as much tourist-y things as we did just hanging out and such . But spending the time together was great. It definitely made me want to pick up and move my life to Guam. I kind of really wanted to just not leave, unfortunately my senses got the best of me and home bound I am. But I am feeling ready to be done with The LD part of this relationship. Somebody talk some sense into me before I jump on a plane back to Guam
  2. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Welcome back! I know what you mean about jumping back on a plane. Back in 2012 I went to visit dh in San Diego before his deployment and I LOVED it out there. I wanted to stay there with him, but we knew he was leaving soon and we had our daughter to take care of, so I came back.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by RollTideBaby View Post
    Welcome back! I know what you mean about jumping back on a plane. Back in 2012 I went to visit dh in San Diego before his deployment and I LOVED it out there. I wanted to stay there with him, but we knew he was leaving soon and we had our daughter to take care of, so I came back.
    Adult decisions are so shitty! Haha. The thing that pisses me off the most is that I can't have everything I want. I don't mean in a 2 year old tantrum kind of way. But, I've worked hard for my degrees and for my job, to live independently. I've always been able to work hard and get what I want. It just boggles my mind I can't figure out how to have both love and a career I want. Edit; I do have love, just not in the way I ever expected being LDR. Argh. :endrant

Lol, anyway thank you for sharing. It helps hearing how others have gotten thru this!
    Last edited by Love7; 01-06-2015 at 12:46 PM. Reason: Typing on my phone!