Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: MIA

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

MIA

Advertisements
    Hey! Im new at this so here it goes... I started a romance with this guy i met back in may, hes from Indiana and im in pa. I met him in pa, he's working at the local base for 3yrs(he just moved here).Still in active duty and teaches training at the base. He was all in to the relationship, he would always open the car doors and take me in prefect dates where money wasnt an issue, totally different from any guy i ever met. So as we were still getting to know each other he goes MIA in july for 10days(i was so sad and felt rejected), then calls me saying he was in the field and thought it was only going to be for a day or two. He reassured me he wants to be witg me and would not hurt me. So that was the last time we spoke on july 29. Ahh it's the worst feeling not knowing where somebody is or if he's just being an asshole.....
  2. Senior Member
    So you haven't heard a word from him in 6 weeks? Yeahhhh... There's no way he wouldn't find a way to contact you in 6 weeks no matter where he is. I say forget about him and move on. Sorry you're going through this.
    If you're too proud to follow rivers, how are you ever gonna find the sea?
  3. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Quote Originally Posted by jess17954 View Post
    Hey! Im new at this so here it goes... I started a romance with this guy i met back in may, hes from Indiana and im in pa. I met him in pa, he's working at the local base for 3yrs(he just moved here).Still in active duty and teaches training at the base. He was all in to the relationship, he would always open the car doors and take me in prefect dates where money wasnt an issue, totally different from any guy i ever met. So as we were still getting to know each other he goes MIA in july for 10days(i was so sad and felt rejected), then calls me saying he was in the field and thought it was only going to be for a day or two. He reassured me he wants to be witg me and would not hurt me. So that was the last time we spoke on july 29. Ahh it's the worst feeling not knowing where somebody is or if he's just being an asshole.....

For a second when I saw your title I thought you meant he was really Missing In Action. That is probably not the best choice of words lol.

If you haven't heard from him in that long and weren't expecting it I think he is sending you a message with his silence.
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    He is probably just a jackass who can't handle a breakup. Sorry op...

~Art Page~
    Germy = wifey
  5. I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    I'm sorry for the things I said when I was hungry.
    Blog Entries
    Does he have Facebook or anything?

6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BraveLilToaster View Post
    For a second when I saw your title I thought you meant he was really Missing In Action. That is probably not the best choice of words lol.

If you haven't heard from him in that long and weren't expecting it I think he is sending you a message with his silence.
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    So you haven't heard a word from him in 6 weeks? Yeahhhh... There's no way he wouldn't find a way to contact you in 6 weeks no matter where he is. I say forget about him and move on. Sorry you're going through this.
    Co-signed! There is just no reasonable explanation for this - a lot of fantastical tales he *could* come back and try to tell you, but no reasonable one.
  8. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Hate to tell you this, OP, but you should just move on to a real man. This one sounds all shades of sketchy to me. My man managed to contact me while he was in the field a few times. This guy sounds like a waste of time. Find a real man who will appreciate you for who you are! You will find him!

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.