Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: oh haii i'm here!

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

oh haii i'm here!

Advertisements
    DH left for VA this morning for school he's going to be there until November then we are off to Hawaii!! It's so weird we're going to be living apart we havent lived in separate states since we were dating in 2010! One thing I will say is that I'm a happy girl since I wont be attached to the computer all the time, he can just call me and we can face time on the phone!!

it's going to be like we're dating again!
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm sure it'll fly by since you guys will be gearing up for the big move! And then once you're in paradise together, it'll be that much better!
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanerr View Post
    DH left for VA this morning for school he's going to be there until November then we are off to Hawaii!! It's so weird we're going to be living apart we havent lived in separate states since we were dating in 2010! One thing I will say is that I'm a happy girl since I wont be attached to the computer all the time, he can just call me and we can face time on the phone!!

it's going to be like we're dating again!
    That's how I've tried to approach my hubby geo bacheloring. We've been together since I was 17 and he was 19 so I like to tell him "This must be what it is like to date as an adult... Only the kids are already yours"

You guys will make it through this and if you approach it like you are dating then you can make it really fun.
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    The greatest pleasure in life is doing what others say you cannot do!
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Once DH's PCS leave is over at the end of the month, he'll also be in VA for school until beginning of December and he'll be driving down here each weekend like we used to do while dating, too Definitely beats the submarine communications we've had for the last almost five years of sea duty!
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KnittingGuamMama View Post
    Once DH's PCS leave is over at the end of the month, he'll also be in VA for school until beginning of December and he'll be driving down here each weekend like we used to do while dating, too Definitely beats the submarine communications we've had for the last almost five years of sea duty!
    Where are you guys moving to?
  6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by jellybeanerr View Post
    Where are you guys moving to?
    Kings Bay, GA. Technically me and the boys could be there now but DH is driving down and checking into housing tomorrow and we're getting the list for a single family house and then he'll be going to school and I'll be staying with my family up here in Myrtle Beach until a house is ready/he's done with school so it's easier band a quicker drive for him to visit for weekends.