Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DB is gone...and I'm so excited!

1. Regular Member

Big Grin DB is gone...and I'm so excited!

Advertisements
    So after several weeks of crying on DB's shoulder and having crazy emotional swings, I finally stopped being upset and accepted the fact that everything is gonna be okay. Just in time for us to have one last amaaaazing weekend. It took forever to say goodbye, but no tears, just lots of kisses and cuddling. He even said several times, "hypothetically speaking, if we were engaged..." exciting!!!!!!!
    He's been so sweet since he left, telling me every day how much in love he is and making plans for the future...ahhh I'm a lucky girl. Already missing him like crazy, but getting lots of stuff done without him here to distract me

Hope you are all doing well and have a fantastic summer! It's gonna be a hot one in Texas. I'll be super busy until December, but feel free to message me if you need an ear or shoulder. Always happy to listen
  2. Regular Member
    So happy for you! I love all the good vibes and positivity coming out of you!
    It sounds like you have him are in a very good place, and I wish nothing but the best for you two

I'm in Texas also, and it really is going to be a HOT one this summer.
  3. Regular Member
    Thanks so much girl!!! Feeling positive is definitely a nice change, and can't wait to see what happens in the future!

Oooh cool! Ya all the rain was nice, but now it's muggy as heck and the temperature is rising rapidly. Where in Texas are you? I'm in Belton
  4. Regular Member
    Can't wait either, keep me updated!
    I'm in Sugar Land about 4 hours away from you
  5. Regular Member
    Yes ma'am, will do!! Ah nice, can't say I've ever been there but anywhere in Texas is awesome
  6. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlGrit View Post
    Yes ma'am, will do!! Ah nice, can't say I've ever been there but anywhere in Texas is awesome
    Sure is
  7. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    Good for you for being so positive!
  8. Regular Member
    Thanks KittenMittens!! More good days than bad ones now thank God
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlGrit View Post
    So after several weeks of crying on DB's shoulder and having crazy emotional swings, I finally stopped being upset and accepted the fact that everything is gonna be okay. Just in time for us to have one last amaaaazing weekend. It took forever to say goodbye, but no tears, just lots of kisses and cuddling. He even said several times, "hypothetically speaking, if we were engaged..." exciting!!!!!!!
    He's been so sweet since he left, telling me every day how much in love he is and making plans for the future...ahhh I'm a lucky girl. Already missing him like crazy, but getting lots of stuff done without him here to distract me

Hope you are all doing well and have a fantastic summer! It's gonna be a hot one in Texas. I'll be super busy until December, but feel free to message me if you need an ear or shoulder. Always happy to listen
    Yay! I'm glad you're doing so well!!! Where in texas are you? DB is at Fort Hood and I'm going to be going out there a few times this summer.
  10. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by littlemissred View Post
    Yay! I'm glad you're doing so well!!! Where in texas are you? DB is at Fort Hood and I'm going to be going out there a few times this summer.
    Thanks girl!!! I'm in Belton, about 25 minutes from Hood. That's awesome, where are you coming from?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast