Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any other dirty hippies.....

1. Regular Member
    Advertisements
    Great! I will try to use this but not sure how it will react with my hairs. Although I always try different hair tonics and shampoos for different results.
  2. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexa1994 View Post
    Great! I will try to use this but not sure how it will react with my hairs. Although I always try different hair tonics and shampoos for different results.
    Hope it works for you! Although keep in mind that if you switch what you are using before your hair adjusts, you won't be seeing the real results
  3. Regular Member
    I tried "no poo" but did not like the results. My hair gets wavy or stringy if not washed right so I switched back to a creamy shampoo when needed.

I discovered that if I feel my scalp has build up or "dirt"...a good scrub with dish soap gets rid of that. ACV is also good for stopping dandruff.

Additional pro-tip- doing regular blow outs with a high power hair dryer can really keep the scalp clean and encourage hair growth (the brushing and stimulation of the scalp helps with follicle health.)

Other than that a good hairdresser can help with more specific info about using less chemical material to clean hair.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12