Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Filter water bottles

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Advertisements
    The brita bottles are really only meant to filter a minimum amount of gunk. If you have extra yucky water, (like well water!) you should invest in something meant for filtering unfiltered water, like water from outside. I have a couple of the brita bottles and like them. The filter my tap water just fine.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I have three Britas (got it from Sam's Club) and they work well. Don't hold a ton though.
  3. Go Ducks!
    Go Ducks!
    I have a Brita and it's now attached to me. I love it.

4. Senior Member
    Both DH and I have the bobble. I love it. If you tilt it you don't really have to squeeze as hard. Maybe at the end, but it doesn't bother me.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I have a Brita water bottle. It's nice when I know I will finish more than a bottle of water before I get back to home. It works fine, I just don't like having to squeeze it.
  6. I just can't even...
    I just can't even...
    Blog Entries
    I was watching the Today Show a few months ago and it said that Brita filtered the least amount of stuff than like the 6 other filtrations systems they showed.
  7. Senior Member

I recently bought a Bobble and not liking it much. I liked the idea of it's simplicity but it's hard to drink from.
  8. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Katarianna View Post
    The brita bottles are really only meant to filter a minimum amount of gunk. If you have extra yucky water, (like well water!) you should invest in something meant for filtering unfiltered water, like water from outside. I have a couple of the brita bottles and like them. The filter my tap water just fine.
    The problem with the water here is just the massive amounts of minerals. I have a filter system in the house, and I'm pretty sure most of the school's water is filtered, except from like the bathroom sinks. Also, restaurants have to filter their water. Even with the filter, the water still tastes nasty here, so my goal is to get out the taste.

Quote Originally Posted by Hottie. View Post
    I was watching the Today Show a few months ago and it said that Brita filtered the least amount of stuff than like the 6 other filtrations systems they showed.
    Hmmm I'll try to find if they have the info online. Thanks!
    R.I.P. My Love, Everyone was supposed to come home together, I'm sorry you had to come home early
  9. 021409<3
    021409<3
    I have a Bobble and I love it. Mine's the liter size and I have no problems drinking from it whatsoever. I just gently squeeze the middle part where it's skinny, it's no harder than drinking from any other sport top watter bottle
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12