Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Laminate floor cleaner

1. Senior Member

Help Laminate floor cleaner

Advertisements
    Does anyone know a good recipe for a laminate floor cleaner? I found some using Google that are vinegar/water mixtures, which is fine, just wanted to know if anyone has a better one. Also, I see a lot of people put essential oil into their mix, would it be ok to put a little bit of lemon juice? I just love the smell of it
  2. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Quote Originally Posted by docswife522 View Post
    Does anyone know a good recipe for a laminate floor cleaner? I found some using Google that are vinegar/water mixtures, which is fine, just wanted to know if anyone has a better one. Also, I see a lot of people put essential oil into their mix, would it be ok to put a little bit of lemon juice? I just love the smell of it
    The lemon juice is going to be acidic, which is what vinegar is. I would just make sure that you don't make it too acidic, I know that my mother has laminate flooring in her house and said that she can't use straight vinegar because it's too acidic, she cuts it with water. I wouldn't think anything else in the lemon juice would be harmful though.