Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Baby plant pics!

1. Senior Member

Big Grin Baby plant pics!

Advertisements
    Ok here are my little plants. Lol. Don't ask which is what, because the labels all washed away in the rain .

I know which ones the pepper, cucumber, snap peas, and strawberry plants are, but beyond that, I'm not too sure which is watermelon, cantelope, and something else. Oh and I bought a 5 foot kiddie pool today. Going to pick it up tomorrow with some mulch and more soil. I'll post pics when I have the plants transplanted.
    Last edited by JustBreathe; 06-05-2009 at 09:22 PM.

2. I'm so Blessed
    I'm so Blessed
    Blog Entries
    nice plants
  3. Senior Member
    Forgive me if I'm being dense but you're putting the plants in the kiddie pool? I've never heard of that but what a great idea if you don't have garden space! All I know about the melons is they should get pretty leggy so it'll be obvious soon which ones they are.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Very cool!
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sid's Girl View Post
    Forgive me if I'm being dense but you're putting the plants in the kiddie pool? I've never heard of that but what a great idea if you don't have garden space! All I know about the melons is they should get pretty leggy so it'll be obvious soon which ones they are.
    Lol, yep! Someone on here mentioned kiddie pool gardening, and I looked it up and decided to do it! I got a 5 foot pool from Fred's for $10. I have to buy some mulch tomorrow, but I am going to put the pool on top of one of our tables out back so I can avoid the back breaking bending. They were all started from seeds except one pepper plant, the strawberry plant and one cucumber plant.