Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Has anyone tried the small steps products?

1. Senior Member

Has anyone tried the small steps products?

Advertisements
    I've only seen them at the commissary. I was wondering if anyone has tried any of them. I've seen tissue, toilet paper and paper towels. If you've tried them what did you think? I bought a single roll of TP but haven't used it yet.
  2. Senior Member
    I bought those paper towels yesterday, they are like a really cheap paper towel. I washed my hands and used one to dry them off and I needed two to get them dry. I personally don't think I'll buy them again, I know they are supposed to be good for the planet but I don't think using double what you would normally use is good for the planet or my wallet.

3. Senior Member
    I have purchased the toilet paper in a 20 pack. I think its just fine. I have no problems with it. Except my dog likes to roll it off the roll. I think its great for the enviromnent. I havent tried the paper towls but paper towls have to be strong so if they arent to strong then what good are they. You will just use more then what you really need to use. So maybe i'll just try one roll of that for now when i go to the store next time.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybee View Post
    I'm not one of those weirdos who use the vibration on their phone to pleasure themselves, so I can't imagine what horror my phone had witnessed that made life too unbearable.
  4. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    The TP I got feels kinda like the TP they put in the stores' restrooms. I got a bunch of them for free so I'll be trying them soon.
  5. Senior Member
    I didn't realize the TP was one ply. Sorta pointless of you ask me. You have to use twice as much. Thats ok though. Maybe their tissues will alright.
  6. Miss Puerto Rico
    Miss Puerto Rico
    Quote Originally Posted by Heather View Post
    I didn't realize the TP was one ply. Sorta pointless of you ask me. You have to use twice as much. Thats ok though. Maybe their tissues will alright.
    Yeah, I would not pay for them but they were free so I had to take them lol