Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: "Green" products - good and bad

1. I'm complicated and eccentric, get use to it.
    I'm complicated and eccentric, get use to it.
    Advertisements
    Quote Originally Posted by ~KittyKat~ View Post
    I like green works, and I use baking soda to scrub the stainless steel sinks.

Warning, the Palmolive Eco friendly dishwasher soap sucks, it leaves white residue all over dishes and I have a brand new dishwasher.
    Yeah I tried that Palmolive stuff and it didn't get the dishes clean so I gave up on it after a week of trying, when I get a place with a dishwasher again I'm going to look at the seventh generation brand or method and see if they are any better.
    <3Ta Gra Agam Ort Deus Mo Fear Ciele <3
  2. I'm complicated and eccentric, get use to it.
    I'm complicated and eccentric, get use to it.
    I use all the GreenWorks products by Clerox and they all work great, I esspecially love the bathrooom and toilet bowl cleaner most of those other cleaner make me gag and really irratate my nose by these have no heavy odor and the smell is just wonderful. The only products in the line I haven't tried are the laundry soap or the dish soap. I have used the palmolive dish soap and that works great and it makes my hands soft too.

For laundry I have been using the Purex all natural but I'm think about trying another brand out, and instead of using dryer sheets I bought a set of the dryer balls and they work great as long as someone doesn't run off with one of the balls (my husband's friend did laundry at the house and took one of the balls) so now I have to get a new set. I'm looking to find some all natural fabric softener for my blankets and sweaters so if anyone knows of any brands let me know.

I have a cat and I found this great cat litter from Arm & Hammer that is made from corn so it's biodegradibel and it's just amazing. It's has this really nice aromatic smell and none of the dust like regular clay cat litter does and my cat does use it.

Greenroom makes recycled paper products and use soy ink for the printing like notebooks, binders, address books, and planners and the designs they have are really cute.

I'm going to show my husband these bamboo bedsheets because to me they are alot softer and nicer feeling then the 600 count egyptian cotton ones that he wants, they are supposed to be sturdy and bamboo grows so fast that it's alot better then cotton.
    <3Ta Gra Agam Ort Deus Mo Fear Ciele <3
  3. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    Have any of you guys tried Melaleuca? They manufacture over 350 green prducts...even makeup and shampoo and they work really well. but you can only buy them through a rep so check out this site.Melaleuca | Safer for Your Home - from Melaleuca, Frank VanderSloot, CEO and if your interested conatact Destiny at 951.790.8942
  4. Displaced Missouri Girl
    Displaced Missouri Girl
    I use Mrs. Meyers cleaning products. They smell great, and work very well. I also like Method or Seventh Gen products!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234