Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recycling, volunteering, composting, etc...

1. Wah Its called life idiot
    Wah Its called life idiot
    Advertisements
    we recycle and then cash our recyclables up to buy more beer in recyclables. Its a hard job but someone has to do it

2. Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    Do or do not... There is no try.~ Yoda, Jedi Master
    "Well, if there's a bright center to the universe, you're on the planet that it's farthest from."

We recycle paper, cardboard, soda cans, etc. through our base.
    I'm not Lynn, but we ARE MSOS Best Friends and MSOS Twins.
  3. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sunshyne View Post
    You know what I can't stand is all of the ads and stuff that come in the mail. I just have no use for them and it's such a waste of paper. I wish there was a list or something I could be on to refuse them
    I agree! Junk mail, too. I cannot tell you how much we get on a regular basis. There's a do not call list. There SHOULD be a do not mail list!!
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillove27 View Post
    I volunteer for Court Appointed Special Advocate (CASA) in Orange County. We volunteer our time to establish a relationship with a child who is in social services and has been taken away from their parents. Then we help make decisions for their lives. It is amazing and the kids are in so much need of love and consecutiveness. You get assigned one child to advocate for. You go to court and help make positive decisions so each child has the opportunity to have a real chance at life. I love it!

:

We grow and raise most of our food, and buy from local farmers.. The ground beef in our enchiladas tonight is black angus that I helped my buddy package on his farm... All free range animals!! Our eggs are always brown, free range, purchaced for a dollar a dozen and a half from my neighbor..

We recycle EVERYTHING and compost too.. But we have alterior motives for recycling, we turn it in for $$$$$$$.....

I pick up litter anytime I see it, I hate litterbugs.... I think they should be drug out into the streets and shot..
  5. BJo
    Banned
    Banned
    i recycle anything that can be recycled
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12