Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Never fails

1. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Never fails

Advertisements
    So, I had a DB and as soon I was getting ready to talk about him here I found out he was a cheating bastard.

We met about a month ago and this happened quickly but it was comfortable and working. We talked about everything under the sun. For some reason I trusted him quickly with some very personal and very hard things that are going on in my life when I hadn't told anyone else. We talked about what happens when he gets out of the Marine Corps in September and what we were going to do while he was transferring over to the Army and all his training. He spent a holiday, weekends, and many evenings with my friends at our get togethers, which also never happens. We facetimed our families together and had plans for our upcoming leave. Spent nearly every day together.

Then I log into FB and see he was tagged in a post by some girl who's name I didn't recognize about a date they went on that day, when he told me he was busy running around doing errands and was running late for work, which is why he hasn't texted me back. So I ask him about it, thinking maybe she's just a friend he hadn't had to bring up and I was taking her post out of context. He tells me he just got to work and would call me later to talk about it. At this point I'm kind of upset and irrational, so I messaged her asking what kind of relationship they had and when she asked why, I told her because I was his girlfriend and hadn't remembered her being mentioned before and her post threw me off. She said they had met about 2 days earlier and she was interested in him so she asked him out, had no idea he had a girlfriend but that she wouldn't see him again and apologized. Not her fault, I get it. He and I continue to argue via text. Then he said he needs to talk to me and wanted to do so in person. I told him it was pointless because I know he was breaking up with me, but he refused to actually break up until it was in person. So for the next 24 hours he's dragging out this bullshit, claims he doesn't have time to come over but will asap. So I log in to FB and what do I see? Not one, but two posts by the same girl about one date they went on that day and the FaceTime session they had while he was working. I was livid. I tried calling, he ignored it, I texted and blew up. I finally fell asleep and at 330am get woken up because he walked into my house and decided to talk. I let it all out and he ends with "I want to be friends because I love you and think highly of you."

Long story short, I got played as soon as I let my guard down. He had me completely wrapped just to decide his feelings changed out of nowhere and he now wanted this new girl. As short as it may have been, it really fucking hurts.

So here I am again; walls up, untrusting, and fucking bitter.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by EverlastingLove View Post
    So, I had a DB and as soon I was getting ready to talk about him here I found out he was a cheating bastard.

We met about a month ago and this happened quickly but it was comfortable and working. We talked about everything under the sun. For some reason I trusted him quickly with some very personal and very hard things that are going on in my life when I hadn't told anyone else. We talked about what happens when he gets out of the Marine Corps in September and what we were going to do while he was transferring over to the Army and all his training. He spent a holiday, weekends, and many evenings with my friends at our get togethers, which also never happens. We facetimed our families together and had plans for our upcoming leave. Spent nearly every day together.

Then I log into FB and see he was tagged in a post by some girl who's name I didn't recognize about a date they went on that day, when he told me he was busy running around doing errands and was running late for work, which is why he hasn't texted me back. So I ask him about it, thinking maybe she's just a friend he hadn't had to bring up and I was taking her post out of context. He tells me he just got to work and would call me later to talk about it. At this point I'm kind of upset and irrational, so I messaged her asking what kind of relationship they had and when she asked why, I told her because I was his girlfriend and hadn't remembered her being mentioned before and her post threw me off. She said they had met about 2 days earlier and she was interested in him so she asked him out, had no idea he had a girlfriend but that she wouldn't see him again and apologized. Not her fault, I get it. He and I continue to argue via text. Then he said he needs to talk to me and wanted to do so in person. I told him it was pointless because I know he was breaking up with me, but he refused to actually break up until it was in person. So for the next 24 hours he's dragging out this bullshit, claims he doesn't have time to come over but will asap. So I log in to FB and what do I see? Not one, but two posts by the same girl about one date they went on that day and the FaceTime session they had while he was working. I was livid. I tried calling, he ignored it, I texted and blew up. I finally fell asleep and at 330am get woken up because he walked into my house and decided to talk. I let it all out and he ends with "I want to be friends because I love you and think highly of you."

Long story short, I got played as soon as I let my guard down. He had me completely wrapped just to decide his feelings changed out of nowhere and he now wanted this new girl. As short as it may have been, it really fucking hurts.

So here I am again; walls up, untrusting, and fucking bitter.
    I have no words what a jack ass!
  3. Senior Member
    Woooooow what a jerk. And what a dumb girl for continuing to see him. I wonder what he told her about you.
  4. Wine-o
    Wine-o
    Ugh so sorry that happened. I feel you though, I've been going through much of the same shit with my online dating experiences recently. I'm pretty sure I live in the twilight zone
    ~Becca~

5. Senior Member
    What an ass!
  6. Senior Member
    Soooo sorry!
    "She knew she loved him when 'home' went from being a place to being a person."
  7. Senior Member
    he's an ass.

And I never understand when "the other woman" stays with the guy when she finds out he's been cheating on his GF. Ummm, don't you know he'll just cheat on you too?

8. Senior Member
    Ugh that sucks!! I know it was short but that's not the point-he ruined your trust and wronged you! I'm sorry this happened
  9. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

Oh honey, I'm so sorry he turned out to be just another jack ass.

There are good ones out there, though. It's hard, especially when you go through what you have, but know that when the right one shows up, you will know it.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

10. Senior Member
    What a jerk! I'm sorry this happened to you!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast