Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: 1 step furth

1. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Thumb Down 1 step furth

Advertisements
    Hey guys!!

So I met with Fleat and Family today. It was so emotional I just cried the entire time. Basically she's lole well it sounds like you made up your mind about what you wanna do your just trying to talk yourself into doing it. I'm so sad this is really happening. I'm pretty sure I almost had a panic attack today but was able to control myself. I've been trying to keep as much distance as possible between DH and myself. He acts like nothing is wrong and he really has no idea I'm doing this. He actually thinks he's done nothing wrong.

Well the counselor gave me the number for JAG office. I can't get in for another week and a half!! I'm gonna call back Monday and ask if they had any cancellations over the weekend so maybe I can make it in sooner. If not I'm gonna tell Kevin I need space and I'm going back to our hometown to stay withy parents until that meeting. He doesn't even know about it. He doesn't even know that I went to fleat and family today. It's better that way.

Hopefully I hear things I want to at the JAG meeting. This breaks my heart so much and since I'm the one proceeding with this I still feel like I'm the one that failed and I'm the one that is giving up even though I really know it's not true! His parents are supposed to come down here next weekend and I wanna be gone before they get here. I can't walk around pretending everything is okay when they are here even though nothing is okay! Thanks for listening guys!! Please pray for me I hope things turn out okay!
  2. Occasional lurker
    Occasional lurker
    He cheated. And showed no remorse. I'm sorry it got to this point and can't be fixed. Good luck with everything!

3. we were all rooting for you
    we were all rooting for you
    and
    You have done nothing wrong. Don't blame yourself for doing what you need to do to heal! You deserve so much better than him.
  4. aka Milfon2Wheelz
    aka Milfon2Wheelz

Quote Originally Posted by HilCat View Post
    Hey guys!!

So I met with Fleat and Family today. It was so emotional I just cried the entire time. Basically she's lole well it sounds like you made up your mind about what you wanna do your just trying to talk yourself into doing it. I'm so sad this is really happening. I'm pretty sure I almost had a panic attack today but was able to control myself. I've been trying to keep as much distance as possible between DH and myself. He acts like nothing is wrong and he really has no idea I'm doing this. He actually thinks he's done nothing wrong.

Well the counselor gave me the number for JAG office. I can't get in for another week and a half!! I'm gonna call back Monday and ask if they had any cancellations over the weekend so maybe I can make it in sooner. If not I'm gonna tell Kevin I need space and I'm going back to our hometown to stay withy parents until that meeting. He doesn't even know about it. He doesn't even know that I went to fleat and family today. It's better that way.

Hopefully I hear things I want to at the JAG meeting. This breaks my heart so much and since I'm the one proceeding with this I still feel like I'm the one that failed and I'm the one that is giving up even though I really know it's not true! His parents are supposed to come down here next weekend and I wanna be gone before they get here. I can't walk around pretending everything is okay when they are here even though nothing is okay! Thanks for listening guys!! Please pray for me I hope things turn out okay!
    That's good that you're meeting with the Jag and all, but all they can do is advise you. I really suggest you find yourself a lawyer, Jag won't represent you in court or anything if you end up having to go that route for the divorce.
  5. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie
    I don't have money for a lawyer.. ;(
  6. Man, Wife & Dog..Just the *3* of us<3
    Man, Wife & Dog..Just the *3* of us<3
    Even if you don't currently have the money for a lawyer, there are lawyers that will work with you on payment. It doesn't hurt to sit down with a civilian attorney for a free consultation.
    Lucky in love with my Best Friend
  7. Life is an adventure!
    Life is an adventure!
    That's awesome that you are taking steps in the right direction! you did nothing wrong!
  8. Regular Member
    I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. Keep your head up and walk tall! We are all here for you!
  9. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    What state and county are you in? are you planning on staying there through the divorce process?
    If you want my opinion on your relationship or life issues, just ask Villanelle!
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMsSunshine View Post
    I think it's really funny when people come on here, and automatically assume that everyone here is a gung-ho, hoo-rah, i-bleed-red-white-and-blue, kiss-my-military-ass, people-in-uniform-can-do-no-wrong, and i'm-entitled-to-everything bitch.
    "RIP Blackie, and Whitey, New Whitey. Goodbye Poopers and Momma Beige and Lady Grey. New Blackie and the Whitey Sisters rule the roost now!"