Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: and after 2.5 yrs... it's over :/ but maybe for the better

1. Regular Member
    Advertisements
    My story is a little different because my ex DB broke up with me when he came back from deployment... A couple months later he started dating someone. Even though it's been almost a year since the break up I'm still so hurt He assured me he wanted to be single and that he needed to be by himself. Seeing him date someone so soon after was a stab in the heart. I guess he was doing better than he made it seem. He messed with my head and gave me all these stupid reasons why we couldn't be together and he shut off all contact out of the blue. Took me out to dinner once, broke up with me when he dropped me off at home and never answered my calls/texts. I'm still a mess, living in the same town makes it worse. I don't know if it's normal to still be hurt. I just wanna move on and forget about him I keep feeling like it's my fault, like I wasn't good enough since he found someone else. I just don't get it
  2. Fresh Newbie
    Fresh Newbie

Thumbs Up We can do this!

I'm in the same boat! 2.5 years and we break up right before he leaves. We still love each other and ideally we will work out in the end, but now it just isn't right. We will get through this together girl!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12