Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Some helpful Information

1. Regular Member

Some helpful Information

Advertisements
    Hello!! I recently have broken up with my DB or well he broke up with me in a since. And it has been very difficult. I am in what I have learned that is called a NO Contact period. It is a time where you no longer message or call or try to communicate with the man you are no longer with. This gives him a time to rethink something and possibly time to miss you. Also it gives you time to understand the situation and to get your emotions under control. If with any luck he may contact you when he sees you are not begging for him to come back and he can remember all the good times you two had together and see if he wants to try again with you. I think it is a great idea. It is VERY hard, let me be the first to tell you. As they same sometimes distance will make the heart grow fonder. If he does not return well then it is not meant to be. I will say I still miss my DB very much and wish we could work things out. I have posted my story on here earlier if anyone was wondering what happened with me. But I have learned so much that I needed to change and have grown so much in these past 2 weeks I have not been in contact with him. I hate I've had to learn the hard way, but we have to always learn some how. If later down the road the stars line up to where he feels in hes heart he wants to reach out to me I will be open. I feel like I have grown so much from my experience and I am a changed woman! I am ready for what lies ahead of me for a relationship weather it be with my ex DB or a new man. I want to extend another thank you to all who were there to help me out here and I truly appreciate it. Yall helped me to see a lot I was not seeing at the time! I hope to stick around on this forum and help others who may need help the say way I did!

I have found a lady Named Robin Cockrell who does youtube videos and has a website with relationship tips and has a forum that has amazing women on there just like on here. She also has a breakup section if any of yall are interested just look up her videos on youtube and her link to the website is there also!!
  2. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanners09 View Post
    Hello!! I recently have broken up with my DB or well he broke up with me in a since. And it has been very difficult. I am in what I have learned that is called a NO Contact period. It is a time where you no longer message or call or try to communicate with the man you are no longer with. This gives him a time to rethink something and possibly time to miss you. Also it gives you time to understand the situation and to get your emotions under control. If with any luck he may contact you when he sees you are not begging for him to come back and he can remember all the good times you two had together and see if he wants to try again with you. I think it is a great idea. It is VERY hard, let me be the first to tell you. As they same sometimes distance will make the heart grow fonder. If he does not return well then it is not meant to be. I will say I still miss my DB very much and wish we could work things out. I have posted my story on here earlier if anyone was wondering what happened with me. But I have learned so much that I needed to change and have grown so much in these past 2 weeks I have not been in contact with him. I hate I've had to learn the hard way, but we have to always learn some how. If later down the road the stars line up to where he feels in hes heart he wants to reach out to me I will be open. I feel like I have grown so much from my experience and I am a changed woman! I am ready for what lies ahead of me for a relationship weather it be with my ex DB or a new man. I want to extend another thank you to all who were there to help me out here and I truly appreciate it. Yall helped me to see a lot I was not seeing at the time! I hope to stick around on this forum and help others who may need help the say way I did!

I have found a lady Named Robin Cockrell who does youtube videos and has a website with relationship tips and has a forum that has amazing women on there just like on here. She also has a breakup section if any of yall are interested just look up her videos on youtube and her link to the website is there also!!
    Wishing you well! I commend you for growing up & changing so much in those 2 weeks that you haven't had contact with him. I know for me, I am stubborn & doubt I'd have that much growth that quickly. Good for you!
    Follow me on Instagram, if you'd like.

https://instagram.com/mrotsarbed