Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Update on cheating husband and *bleeping* sister

1. Regular Member

Update on cheating husband and *bleeping* sister

Advertisements
    The last post I made was the moment I learned that my husband had been having an affair with my sister prior to his deployment. You can catch up on that here ( http://www.militarysos.com/forum/ven...venty-two.html )

Just an update: This month he and I will be legally divorced. He is back in the states now but served me with divorce papers while he was deployed. He did nothing to salvage our marriage, (if that were possible.) It just seems that he accepted that he got busted and that was it. I haven't seen or heard from my sister since the night I confronted her, which was November 2012. Last I heard, she moved out of state.
    DH has had very little contact over the last year. We didn't speak from November-February. And he broke the silence by sending me an EMAIL that he wanted a divorce. Aside from that we've only spoken a couple more times regarding the property settlement. But most correspondence went through attorneys. (He lawyered up which meant I had to as well.)

I have my own apartment and mostly everything in our home was mine, so I came out okay. Still fighting depression but I think it's because he is back in my tiny little town and has made no efforts to contact me since his return in July. I avoid certain places for fear of seeing him. But I also feel like i've exhausted my shoulders to cry on so I keep it to myself. Anyway, in case anyone was wondering what happened with all of that. Love you people.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

I dont know what I would do if my husband was sleeping with my sister..I would go absolutely fucking batshit crazy

you deserve the world and i'm glad you are doing well. chin up pretty lady
  3. Regular Member

Nutts LooooonnnyyyTunes

Oh trust me, I'm batshit crazy and damaged to all hell. Hopefully I'll be able to date again but I'm still licking my wounds.
    Thanks, sweetcheeks. My sister and him will have to answer to Jesus. And I hope they get their head stuck in the Pearly Gates.
  4. I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm a boss playa', I don't bleed like you.
    I'm glad you got out of that. You deserve better.

And your sister is disgusting.

I'm sorry

5. Regular Member
    Wow. I'm glad it's just about over and hopefully now you can work on putting it all behind you. I'm sorry that happened.
  6. Senior Member
    Sorry that you had to go through that! Hopefully you can begin to get some closure though.

"May you never go to hell, but always be on your way."
  7. Senior Member
    Normally I am not one to blame the mistress (skanky of her but imo the fault belongs to the married one) but in this case....I would have kicked her in her effing box and made her life pretty unpleasant and than would have let everyone know what he did and with whom. Blame/shame them all over town.

Forget the losers. Hold your head high and if you see him out look at him as if you see what he is (a small insignificant bug) and move on. Don't speak to him or about him and don't acknowledge he is there.
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Blog Entries

I keep thinking about this. I could NEVER imagine banging ANYTHING my sister has..ever

it gives me the heebie geebies
  9. Senior Member
    I'm so sorry.
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I'm so sorry I'm glad to hear that you're doing so well though. You're a tough chick
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast