Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I dont know what to do

:D

Confused I dont know what to do

Advertisements
    I haven't been on this site in so long and I certainly never thought id be posting here, but my husband wants a divorce and I need help. he blind sided me with this about three weeks ago. he agreed to work it out with me but he never really tried. and tonight he went to stay with his friend. so I guess I may be starting to accept the fact that this is happening but I really don't want it to and there is nothing I can do to stop it. I just don't know what to do at this point. neither of us cheated, he said he is unhappy because we always fight and nothing gets better and blah blah. ugh. I feel like someone just took away my favorite toy, or something like that.

so what im asking for is for someone to relate and tell me that despite the fact that my life is in the toilet that everything will be okay.
  2. Banned
    Banned
    hugs, I have been there done that- it is hard to come to understand that it is over.
    now is the time to set a plan in motion try to move forward and try to be as civil as possible.
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I am so sorry. I agree with gunsgirl, now is the time to start making a plan and then working that plan.
    It may help you to have someone to talk to for yourself - this is a lot to take in and process.
  4. Senior Member
    No advice. Just lots of