Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I haven't cried yet

1. Senior Member

I haven't cried yet

Advertisements
    So, been a little over two weeks. Thankfully it's been a busy two week. between work, fireworks, and moving. I've been on the go. It's been a great distractor!

Packing my apartment gave me some moment....memories. I threw out pictures, Presents, clothes, etc...I would get emotional, start asking why and how. Remember how he could be, How he was...And i wanted to cry. But i wouldn't let myself.

He took almost 2years from me. And 2years of friendship before that. I don't get how he could do this, how he could hurt me. I refuse to cry. To give him the tears.

My church sister says she envys me. B/c i'm strong not to cry. She said after a 6month relationship ending 8months ago and she still cries...

Is something wrong with me, that i refuse to cry? The tears are there, they even have gotten just to the edge. But i don't let them fall....
    " u know those things that are like candy canes that taste like christmas in ur mouth what are those called?" " umm candy canes?" "Yeahhhh" R.I.P Christian

907Kim is my wifey
  2. sassypants
    sassypants
    nothing is wrong with you! Everyone copes differently

hang in there
    rocket_liz is my wifey
  3. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Everyone is different with something so personal! It sounds like he really hurt you, a lot of times, while it doesn't make things easier, it does make it easier to get angry rather then upset. You obviously know that you've wasted enough time on him, and crying just wastes more on him! Stay strong!

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow Brite View Post
    There needs to be a blowing rainbows, sunshine, butterflies, and happiness up an asshole smiley.
    ]
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johanna View Post
    So, been a little over two weeks. Thankfully it's been a busy two week. between work, fireworks, and moving. I've been on the go. It's been a great distractor!

Packing my apartment gave me some moment....memories. I threw out pictures, Presents, clothes, etc...I would get emotional, start asking why and how. Remember how he could be, How he was...And i wanted to cry. But i wouldn't let myself.

He took almost 2years from me. And 2years of friendship before that. I don't get how he could do this, how he could hurt me. I refuse to cry. To give him the tears.

My church sister says she envys me. B/c i'm strong not to cry. She said after a 6month relationship ending 8months ago and she still cries...

Is something wrong with me, that i refuse to cry? The tears are there, they even have gotten just to the edge. But i don't let them fall....
    Nothing wrong with it. Why waste any more emotions on him? He doesn't deserve it. You got this though. Yeah it is rough and yeah it hurts, but man you don't have to let it rule your emotions.
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Of course nothing is wrong with you! It seems like you have some anger towards him and you, in a sense, don't want to give him your tears. But if they day comes that you do cry, let it out. It's therapeutic and you have us to cry to
  6. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

Nothing wrong with you. I have wondered the same thing after friends die, and I "should" cry, but can't/don't/won't. Deal with it however you deal with it. I've had more deaths than breakups in my life, but I'd say I cry about one out of ten deaths. They build up for me, and the I cry for everyone at once. If I had/have a lot breakups I could imagine a similar ratio.

7. Senior Member
    Joanna ,I believe that you will find happiness again and that sooner than you think