Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Never mind.

1. Senior Member

Never mind.

Advertisements
    DB just broke up with me.

He came home late last night. We had an amazing time, slept over, went grocery shopping this afternoon. Then did our own thing for a few hours. He comes over and bam, doesn't want to date me.

What's my completely normal, sane reaction? Make him stay and try to convince him he's making a mistake. Go me.

For fuck's sake, I've never been so blind sided in my entire life. Ex broke up with me at the airport, but at least I knew our relationship was shit. This was amazing. Everything was great. I was trying to find a time to tell him I love him. He even said he's never felt this comfortable etc. he just doesn't see himself with me in the end.

Fuck me. I'm so completely alone. again.
  2. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

So sorry
  3. Wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey stuff.
    Wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey stuff.
    What??
    I'm so sorry.. that's awful of him.
  4. I Will Rise Above
    I Will Rise Above

did he explain why at all? I am sorry you are hurting.
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Sounds like he possibly is afraid of it going too far, not that that makes much sense. I'm really sorry
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by just, Chaleigh View Post
    did he explain why at all? I am sorry you are hurting.
    He said we've been having fun, and things are great, he's just not 100% I was the one. I tried (in my wonderful attempt at trying to keep the person who just broke up with me) to convince him that it's normal to not feel 100% right away.

I just. I just don't know. I've never been on such a completely different page than the person I was dating/seeing. I was honestly thinking of telling him I love him. I was planning our future. Telling my friends I would move if he had to relocate for a job (something I have NEVER done/said).

I still can't wrap my mind around it. He kept saying how much fun we have and wishes we could just have fun forever. I told him that was the basis of a relationship. I guess it's not enough.

I'm just so embarassed. He was supposed to meet my parents next week. Now I have to go to my cousin's wedding alone, and tell everyone this Michael person that was supposed to be sitting beside me decided I wasn't good enough.
  7. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

That sounds really confusing and sucks
  8. Wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey stuff.
    Wibbly, wobbly, timey, wimey stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by CDNTrish View Post
    He said we've been having fun, and things are great, he's just not 100% I was the one. I tried (in my wonderful attempt at trying to keep the person who just broke up with me) to convince him that it's normal to not feel 100% right away.

I just. I just don't know. I've never been on such a completely different page than the person I was dating/seeing. I was honestly thinking of telling him I love him. I was planning our future. Telling my friends I would move if he had to relocate for a job (something I have NEVER done/said).

I still can't wrap my mind around it. He kept saying how much fun we have and wishes we could just have fun forever. I told him that was the basis of a relationship. I guess it's not enough.

I'm just so embarassed. He was supposed to meet my parents next week. Now I have to go to my cousin's wedding alone, and tell everyone this Michael person that was supposed to be sitting beside me decided I wasn't good enough.
    That's kind of.. dispicable that he would just break up with you before that imo. Especially since he said everything was going great.. I'm so sorry.
  9. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sailorbear View Post
    That's kind of.. dispicable that he would just break up with you before that imo. Especially since he said everything was going great.. I'm so sorry.
    I guess there is no good time to do it. After might have been worse
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by CDNTrish View Post

Oh wow Disregard what I said, didn't realize he gave you a reason already I'm really, really sorry. Don't be embarrassed, though. Chances are almost every person that will ask has encountered something like this before in dating. Plus, you didn't do anything to be embarrassed over, he did!
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast