Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: I am feeling so alone :(

1. Regular Member

I am feeling so alone :(

Advertisements
    So it has been about two weeks since me and DB broke up. For the first whole week I could barely function, eat or sleep...it was awful. But after week one I decided to keep busy and spend time with friends, I began to feel a bit better, but the pain is still there. I feel like I am still in shock, I NEVER thought we would break up, I thought we were that couple that could get through anything. I feel myself losing hope for the future and it scares me. I feel like if we didn't make it with how much we loved each other, then how am I going to find anyone to be with for the rest of my life. I just feel so alone. I found the person I wanted to marry and I lost him. It doesn't help that all of my friends are in serious relationships or are married. I feel so lost, so alone.

2. There's no testimony without the test.
    There's no testimony without the test.
    Hang in there. It is always the hardest in the beginning. It will get better and oneday you will find that special one. Just take care of you first.
  3. Regular Member
    ....sorry your having such a hard time...it will get better though...just give yourself time...and let yourself mourn

However, don't forget that if he wasn't the one, then the one is still out there...and you won't find him in your pjs
  4. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

I am so sorry

Are you taking care of you? Treating yourself? I strongly suggest doing something nice for you
  5. Free!
    Free!
    Quote Originally Posted by Katyp View Post
    I am so sorry

Are you taking care of you? Treating yourself? I strongly suggest doing something nice for you
    It's only been 2 weeks. It's completely understandable to feel depressed about it now. It takes time to heal from relationship splits especially when you really dedicated yourself to it.
  6. Senior Member
    I am sorry you are having a rough time. You may want to join us in the single girls thread (in the groups and clubs sub-forum).
  7. Senior Member
    its totally normal to feel that way the first few weeks after a breakup, especially one with someone you were wanting to spend the rest of your life with. just know it will get better. take yourself out for a pedicure or a massage or something to perk your spirits up a bit. mr right is out there somewhere, and like a PP said, you wont find him in your PJs at home. so get back out there when youre ready and stay optimistic
    we kicked deployment #2's butt!