Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: ughhh...ex... *warning some sexual language*

1. Banned
    Banned

ughhh...ex... *warning some sexual language*

Advertisements
    So after not hearing from my ex for 3 week so so (yay!) he called from some unknown number last night and I picked up, being half asleep, and not even thinking...so he goes on to tell me how he misses me sucking his dick, and asked me if he wanted me to rub my pussy...and push me up against the wall and fuck me. Now, he is already dating someone else....I told him to stop it, he is disrespectful towards his new relationship and to stop calling me. He told me he loves me and wants to marry me and have babies with me .

As soon as I realized it was him, I recorded the conversation...So I told him that I am recording this and how would your gf feel if she heard you talk this way to me? He got quiet really fast after that. I guess he found out that I've been casually seeing someone and he asked me if we had sex, if I let him fuck my mouth, etc. etc. I told him it's none of his business what I do and to stop asking me these questions! WTF!

Then, I get another call, from a weird number, and didn't pick up. His friend Steve left a voicemail telling me that ex got in a car accident and had a concussion and that he was in the hospital and that he told Steve to call ME (why not his current gf!! ) and let me know he misses me and loves me and is thinking about me. I have that voicemail saved too.

Part of me wants to send his gf this shit, just so she knows what a douche bag he is...but seriously. I am totally over him, and I actually feel BAD for this girl now.

I wish he'd leave me alone! Not sure what the point is of this thread, just had to vent I guess! 3 weeks of nothing and now this.
  2. Banned
    Banned

I understand your inclination to share that information with her. Do you know her well? Do you think she will receive your message well?

He sounds like a piece of work. Especially if he fabricated an accident to orchestrate more communication. His disrespect for his relationship and disregard for decency is deplorable.
  3. Senior Member
    I'd just blow it off. No pun intended.
    He'll give up eventually.
  4. Senior Member
    Meh sending the stuff to his new gf is only gonna cause drama for you, either from him or her. I wouldn't bother, she'll find out on her own.

I'd just ignore all calls from weird numbers for a while and if he does happen to get through to you, hang up immediately. Idk why you'd even stay on the line long enough for him to go that far.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post

I understand your inclination to share that information with her. Do you know her well? Do you think she will receive your message well?

He sounds like a piece of work. Especially if he fabricated an accident to orchestrate more communication. His disrespect for his relationship and disregard for decency is deplorable.
    I don't know her that well...I mean, we have common friends (his friends) and I have seen her around and talked to her and we used to be friends on FB. He's done this whole accident thing before. Pretty much every time we got into an argument when we were together he got into some freak accident. It was sad really...
  6. Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    Feelin' fly like a Cheesestick
    WELL.... if nothing else, that would reaffirm that he is NOT the person I would want to be in a relationship with! I'm sorry you're having to deal with his douchebaggery though. :
    Beth, Mama to Emmalee (12), Evan (9), and Ella (4 on May 7) (I really REALLY need to update my picture!)
  7. Pour a little salt, we were never here
    Pour a little salt, we were never here

Just wanted to offer . That sucks, especially when he calls on different numbers and you can't block it. I had an ex do the whole private number thing before I changed my phone number (for a totally different reason), it was stupid.
  8. Banned
    Banned
    I am totally over it all, he is such a scumbag, and I am to the point where I just feel bad for the new gf, because she is completely oblivious to all this....
  9. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    I don't know her that well...I mean, we have common friends (his friends) and I have seen her around and talked to her and we used to be friends on FB. He's done this whole accident thing before. Pretty much every time we got into an argument when we were together he got into some freak accident. It was sad really...
    I can't imagine how that must feel. I hope he starts respecting boundaries.
  10. Senior Member
    I have an ex who was horrible to me(i.e sleeping with two girls he didn't know the night we broke up, cheating on me three times, etc)
    If I was this guy's new gf I would want to know what was going on as soon as possible. If your ex isn't over you....or is just an inconsiderate ass like he sounds then you should tell his gf. She may have no idea and could be wasting her time with someone she thinks is awesome. Just make sure you tell her your not trying to get him back or be a bitch. Your just concerned for her feelings.

Baby you are just so amazing.....
    everything you have done without me there is unbelievable.
    The person that I married is the person I want by my side the rest of my life
    and I can't wait to get back to her. ~DH~
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast