Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: Not like I don't already have a rough time with this...

1. Banned
    Banned

Not like I don't already have a rough time with this...

Advertisements
    I'm having such a tough time with this break up I want to call him, text him, reach out to him, work things out...but I know it's the wrong thing to do, because of the way he hurt me. Noone that loves someone else, truly loves them, does these things. I know that!!

So last night, at 1:25am this girl messaged me. I recognize her name...she is/was friends with ex DF on FB. She wrote on his wall ONE time when we were together, and it seemed like they hadn't talked in YEARS, and went to elementary school together, which made it even weirder she would message me. Not like she's a close friend. The message said "call him..." However, she either blocked me or deactivated her FB. Which confuses me. I mean...why message me and then do that? Either way, doesn't matter.

Now I really want to call him, even though I have no idea why this message was sent in the first place...but again, I know I shouldn't.

I hate being so in love with him still. The holidays are coming up. We had plans going to NYC in December. I can't even function.
  2. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I personally wouldn't call him. If it were so important for this girl to message you & then disappear then she would have said more. JMO.

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  3. Regular Member
    I'm so sorry for your rough time. The only advice I can give is to trust your instincts. If your intuition is telling you to call him, then maybe listen and it could lead to some closure. This is tricky though if you are strong-hearted like me and your heart speaks above all, so that's up to you to make that call. However, if you intuition is telling you to wait or even run away as fast as you can, then be strong and keep you heart and head up, just know you can and will get through this and we will help you along the way.

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. "
  4. Banned
    Banned
    I know if I call him, he will just tell me all the right things and I will go back to him. I am not strong enough to call him. I know I'm not. He will beg me to come see me, and I will let him, because I love him. I can't let myself get hurt again by him.
  5. Senior Member
    Dooonnn't do it!!! I've been there! I wanted to call and talk to my ex so badly, and I did it. And he just hurt me more by saying things that would have never come out if I had just stopped talking to him. Nothing good will come from contacting him.

6. Regular Member
    Then it seems to me your intuition is speaking softly but clearly. Again, stay strong, focus on the pieces of life that make you happy, and try your best to trust time that better things will come. You absolutely deserve better than to get hurt again. Wish I could do more to help!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by MaylenM View Post
    I'm so sorry for your rough time. The only advice I can give is to trust your instincts. If your intuition is telling you to call him, then maybe listen and it could lead to some closure. This is tricky though if you are strong-hearted like me and your heart speaks above all, so that's up to you to make that call. However, if you intuition is telling you to wait or even run away as fast as you can, then be strong and keep you heart and head up, just know you can and will get through this and we will help you along the way.

"You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. "
    Quote Originally Posted by Reagan View Post
    I know if I call him, he will just tell me all the right things and I will go back to him. I am not strong enough to call him. I know I'm not. He will beg me to come see me, and I will let him, because I love him. I can't let myself get hurt again by him.
    I agree with MaylenM. Seems like your gut feeling (instincts) are speaking quite clearly. There are times where you cannot let your emotions get in the way and this time is one of them. Emotions aside, what do you think is best for you?

FaceSpace
    Instagramy Goodness

AmandaA is my wifey-cakes ~ katebugg07 is my mistress

8. Senior Member
    I don't know the whole situation, but I just wanted to give you a