Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I found the final nail in the coffin

1. Regular Member

I think I found the final nail in the coffin

Advertisements
    Last Sunday I couldn't sleep. I woke up at 3am and wandered around the house a bit, and then I checked DH's phone. I don't normally check it but I've had a feeling about him that I wanted to check out. On it I found a message with a number I didn't recognize ( I don't recognize most of them) and clicked on it. In it he is begging some chick for naked pictures that he could masturbate to and is sending her links to two piece bathing suits he would like her to wear and send pictures. At one point he says "Kris you sexpot! You know better than to text me on the weekends! Had to try to explain to my wife who you and hippy are, and I prefer to lie by omission. That being said, we're doing well, though we miss you. How's Hawaii?" He goes on to call her hot and how Hawaii now has Virginia's hottest chick. It goes on and on. I'm just hurt.
    <3
    wow im sorry have you asked him about all of this?
  3. Senior Member
    I'm so sorry. Have you talked to him about it? It sounds like this isn't the first time you've caught him doing something like this.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  4. Senior Member
    I'm sorry. So glad you didn't have a baby with him, maybe this will make it easier for you to finally move on.
  5. Regular Member
    He cheated on me twice years ago when we were together in college. He begged me to come back and I wouldn't until 3 years later. I thought he got his crap straightened out but I guess not. I have not said a word to him until I go talk to a lawyer. I already feel used. I'm not going to let him take away the house that I live in and pay all the bills for because he can't keep it in his pants. I'm done being taken advantage of. It really ticked me off that these texts were on August 12/13 which was after we had our heart to heart about our relationship and after we had a terrific weekend that weekend.

He also alluded in those messages to other people he cheated on me with and a few times the other person mentioned that he is married and what he is doing is probably inappropriate and he kept up. He said in the texts that he knows I don't check the phone bills so theres no worries to being caught. Really with all the extra info he gave in it belittling me there is no way to try and paint it any other way than it is.
  6. Regular Member
    Another part of the convo when the other person (Kris) mentioned about me looking at the phone bills:

Kris: HAhahahahaha riiiiggghhht lol ur wife doesn't look at the phone bill lol!?!
    Daniel: Indeed, ever since I broke up with code name "jamesifer" I've been in rare form. And she does, but the contents of texts are omitted.
    Kris: Ahhh I c and sorry ;-*
    Daniel: Besides, it's not like I am actually cheating, more like stating facts consecutively. You are gorgeous. Sometimes I fantasize when I masturbate. You and taylor lautner often show up to these gatherings. I like the bathing suit you choose to wear in my head. Why are you sorry?
    Kris: Sorry u broke up
    Daniel: Bwahaha don't be. It was I that broke his heart, not vice versa.
    Daniel: I was dick to him O.o but he left the arrangements of stringlessness. The only way I could get my point across was by destroying him.
    Kris: Ahhh lol always better to be the dumper rather than the dumpee lol
    Daniel: I prefer mutual move ons. No hard feelings, but goodbye. No one gets hurt, and should minds change, the option is left of for future perusal.
  7. Senior Member
    I am so sorry.
    Never do anything halfway unless you want to be half happy.

Is this a dream? If it is, please don't wake me from this high. I'd become comfortably numb
    until you opened up my eyes to what it's like when everything is right...I can't believe you found me ♥
  8. Senior Member
    I'm so confused...is your husband bi?
  9. Senior Member
    what a jerk!! Sorry he did this to you. You deserve so much better than this!!
  10. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice. View Post
    I'm so confused...is your husband bi?
    this.

That conversation really confused me.
    if i never see you again i will always carry you
    inside outside

on my fingertips and at brain edges

and in centers
    centers of what i am of what remains
    --- charles bukowski.

time to eas, baby!