Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I think I wanna end things.

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

Neutral I think I wanna end things.

Advertisements
    for good this time.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I've been feeling different ever since he wanted that 'break'. and I just don't feel the same anymore. We always fight, and he's not the same person. and he wants to get married so soon, and start a family. but I'm not ready for that. I wanna live my life, since I'm still only 18, (soon to be 19 in 2 days ) and i don't wanna regret not enjoying my younger years when I'm older. anyway, I just feel like I'm not ready to settle down yet. if things happen in the future, and we cross paths, then great. if Not, oh well. Life's too short to live unhappy. I don't know when, or how I'm gonna do it yet, since he's underway right now. but if I can get some hugs, or some advice or support, that'd be great. thank you guys.
  2. Senior Member
    I'm SO glad you're able to identify that you aren't happy and want to change it. Many girls aren't strong enough to do that, you're a strong, smart girl! Not glad you aren't happy, just glad you aren't settling lol
  3. Banned
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by *Caraa View Post
    for good this time.

I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and I've been feeling different ever since he wanted that 'break'. and I just don't feel the same anymore. We always fight, and he's not the same person. and he wants to get married so soon, and start a family. but I'm not ready for that. I wanna live my life, since I'm still only 18, (soon to be 19 in 2 days ) and i don't wanna regret not enjoying my younger years when I'm older. anyway, I just feel like I'm not ready to settle down yet. if things happen in the future, and we cross paths, then great. if Not, oh well. Life's too short to live unhappy. I don't know when, or how I'm gonna do it yet, since he's underway right now. but if I can get some hugs, or some advice or support, that'd be great. thank you guys.
    I would concentrate on the bolded, remembering that he may try to dissuade you. You need to do what's best for you and only you know what that is precisely.

I hope that you find happiness.
  4. Senior Member
    that's a tough decision to make but it's good that you can realize what you want
  5. Senior Member
    You need to do what will make YOU happy. If that is what you need to do, then that is what you need to do
  6. Vandelay Industries
    Vandelay Industries
    I know how tough it is to admit that it's just not what you want anymore, even though you wanted it so bad before. It takes a really strong person to do that and be able to let go and find happiness. There are endless possibilities of what you can do or how your life can turn out. It's tough and it sucks, but so worth it if you are making the right choice.
  7. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *Caraa View Post
    for good this time.

I'm glad you figure this out now before you did something you might've regretted. And you have a great attitude about it too.

How long is he underway for? Is it something you think you can hold off until he gets back?

But most importantly, take some time to figure out what you want to say so when you do talk to him, you'll be prepared to try to make a clean break. If you need someone to chat with about this, you have my numbah girlie. I've gone through something similar before.
  8. ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    ♡1 Peter 4:8 ♡
    If this is what makes you happy, good for you! You are totally right; you can't get your young years back later. Do what is best for you, and don't let anyone else change your mind.
  9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

If you need in person venting time and some ice cream I'm right down 64 and can bring a snuggly puppy with me if it helps. You're doing the right thing if it's just not making you happy.
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    thank you guys. I really appreciate it. I think im just going to get a good job, and move out on my own, and just start a new chapter in my life, kwim?

and Jazmine, I might take you up on that! I can use all the girl time I can get.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast