Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Something Just Isn't Right...**Very Long!

1. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie

Suspicious Something Just Isn't Right...**Very Long!

Advertisements
    **Crisis Averted**
    :-)
    Last edited by BabyBlue77; 03-22-2012 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Problem solved!
  2. Senior Member
    This happened to me about 4/5 years ago. I met him at a concert though. Never mentioned a wife though. It turns out he was married and was just using me as someone to talk to until he got back home to his wife.

I would move on if I were you, there is no legitimate reason for how random his contact is with you. I hear from DH EVERY SINGLE DAY and he is stationed in Japan. I think he is probably with his wife still and was just using you as someone to talk to while deployed.

As for the still calling and saying he loves you, I really don't know why, maybe he's unhappy in his marriage and wants some attention but I wouldn't fall for it.

I'm sorry about this but I REALLY think you need to tell him to leave you alone. I know it hurts but it's for the best cause I don't think he is serious about you, I think he's full of poop.
  3. Senior Member
    Okay, normally I don't read these long things but I read all of this.

Just going to be honest.. my initial reaction: SHADY. ALL OF IT.

Now, I'm not judging you, just saying- gut reaction is that something is 'off' about all of this.

I personally really don't like the idea of being involved with someone who is still involved with someone else (legally, emotionally, whatever..) because that just goes against my personal morals.

BUT with that said- what is your gut feeling?

Normally those are 100% right.

Listen to your heart.

That's all

"This too shall pass!"
  4. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice. View Post
    This happened to me about 4/5 years ago. I met him at a concert though. Never mentioned a wife though. It turns out he was married and was just using me as someone to talk to until he got back home to his wife.

I would move on if I were you, there is no legitimate reason for how random his contact is with you. I hear from DH EVERY SINGLE DAY and he is stationed in Japan. I think he is probably with his wife still and was just using you as someone to talk to while deployed.

I'm sorry about this but I REALLY think you need to tell him to leave you alone. I know it hurts but it's for the best cause I don't think he is serious about you, I think he's full of poop.

"This too shall pass!"
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    There are so so sooo many red flags. I would most definitely not pursue anything with a man that shady. Especially if i had not yet met him in person and he's already giving you reasons to doubt. I think your first concerns about him being fake were spot on.
  6. Meow.
    Meow.
    There are so many red flags. Not to mention he's married still and if he really is in the military, he can get into a lot of trouble for "dating" while still married. Regardless of the still married part, the fact he makes promises and doesnt keep them just is shady beyond belief and I would personally move on. If he contacts you again, approach the conversation with caution. In all honesty, I would RUN at this point, but I know you're probably emotionally attached and want answers. I just wouldnt believe anything he says or does at this point I'm sorry you're having to go through this, especially if he is dragging you along.
  7. Old Newbie
    Old Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Candice. View Post

As for the still calling and saying he loves you, I really don't know why, maybe he's unhappy in his marriage and wants some attention but I wouldn't fall for it.

Thanks Candice. I'm glad you found someone much better than that other guy. I doubt I'll hear from him again but being that he just used me while deployed, wth are you still calling me for and keeping up this charade dude? Lol kwim. I was sad for like a second but now it just irritates me. My cousin said she even wondered (b/c she told her bff) if that's what our 'relationship' was about: loneliness.

Oh well, no sleep lost :-) just wanted to hear other opinions on this.
  8. Go Ducks!
    Go Ducks!
    He sounds fake. All of it!

9. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel
    Quote Originally Posted by christyxlynn View Post
    There are so so sooo many red flags. I would most definitely not pursue anything with a man that shady. Especially if i had not yet met him in person and he's already giving you reasons to doubt. I think your first concerns about him being fake were spot on.

I honestly would have turned and ran the minute the first red flag (fake profile pics) went up.

BiggyBiggs...the Wifey that makes me go "WoW"
  10. Regular Member
    U were what us married military wives like to call the deployment boo the one who sends care packages get naked on cam meet his so called friends take up his time when they are bored they tell u what u wanna hear promise u all kinds of stuff might meet up to smash and that's about it because they are not leaving their wife they just b talkin per ucmj he could lose rank and pay or go to jail for having an affair with you....when it seem too good to be true it usually is n im not saying u did those things but u will b surprised at what some women would do to have a service member
    Hated by many, but loved by thousands...which side you on?
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast