Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: feeling a little better.

1. Account Closed
    Account Closed

feeling a little better.

Advertisements
    Even with all the drama with my mother (see recent vent) I'm starting to feel better about this divorce.

As hard as it is and as much as it hurts I know this is the best thing for us. We're getting along just fine since we accepted its over. I'm trying to still keep my distance because I'm trying to pull away emotionally but we're still being civil, we do have to live together for a month.

I'm looking forward to spending some time being single and focusing on myself. I haven't been single since I was 15. I'll be focusing on getting to my goal weight, getting a job, finally becoming financially independent and getting my own place. They're all things to look forward to I just have to keep them in mind and think of them as positives when I start feeling like I want to cry over the whole thing.

I'm still having my moments and my random sobbing and weakness but I'm slowly [sloooowly] starting to calm down.

thanks to all the ladies who have given me hugs and kind words the past two days. Its been really really helpful.
  2. The name says it all!
    The name says it all!

You got this girl! You're so much stronger than you realize! Pm me if you ever need to talk.

DH: Thank you. ME: For what, babe? DH: For being you.

3. Senior Member

This might sound bad and some may disagree, but I really don't think a divorce is ever that bad. No good marriage has ever ended in divorce. I'm glad you're seeing the good in things and looking forward to your future.
  4. Senior Member
    I hadn't been single since I was 16, so I definitely know that feeling of "single? What's that?" But, not only will you get "used" to it, but you will embrace it after some time has passed. Having some goals to focus on definitely helps. Make sure you have "fun" goals, too. Just take things one step at a time.
    I misskrissyo 'cause we have a bangin' good time...emphasis on the bangin'.
    Miss[Pregg]O is my twinie!
    TatooBot! is my lesbian partner.

My Blog Updated:Usually weekly, because I forget to update when I updated.
  5. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    I'm glad you're feeling better and that the two of you are able to keep things cordial for the time being.

6. Account Closed
    Account Closed
  7. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post

This might sound bad and some may disagree, but I really don't think a divorce is ever that bad. No good marriage has ever ended in divorce. I'm glad you're seeing the good in things and looking forward to your future.
    ^Do you like Louis C.K?!

OP, I was lurking on your thread last night. I'm really glad to hear you guys are being civil and that you are focusing on YOU and feeling better!

"This too shall pass!"