Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What the... :tears

1. verabot89
    verabot89

What the... :tears

Advertisements
    I can't believe this crap.

Chris broke up with me like.. 9 or 10PM on Monday. I changed my facebook status while we were on the phone and facebook didn't show the post on my actual profile so I couldn't delete it. It wasn't until I got a notification that someone "liked it" that I was able to see it to delete it.

I went to bed pretty much right after. Went to work the next day and left my phone at home. I've been ignoring all my calls, I don't want to talk to anybody. While I was at work yesterday (approximately 18 hours after we broke up) I got a call from grandmother. I didn't check my voicemail until just now, because I had like 8 backed up that I needed to check from the past two days.

Anyways, I guess during the time between being dumped, sleeping, and going to work the next day my stupid fucking great uncle whom I never speak to and have blocked from all my wall posts and statuses (don't know how he saw the relationship status, but I couldn't even find it to delete it so who knows) CALLED MY GRANDMOTHER AND TOLD HER CHRIS AND I BROKE UP. WTF. He doesn't know anything about me or Chris or our relationship, I haven't seen him in well over a year and he's never even met Chris.

Well the voicemail that I just checked... was my grandma calling to bitch me the hell out because I didn't tell her Chris and I broke up. Seriously? Are you kidding me?

I tell my grandma everything, I love her to death. I am so hurt that she would call me and leave that nasty voicemail... she told me I was awful! I can't believe this. I hate facebook. I'm defriending my stupid uncle... I'm only friends with him out of familial obligation.

It was like 18 hours. I hadn't spoken to ANYONE. I am absolutely heart broken right now and my grandma had to call and tell me I'm awful cause of a fucking facebook relationship status that I didn't even want visible? I'm so hurt.
  2. Senior Member
    you are NOT awful try and explain to her that you didn't want to talk about it in the moment and you were planning on telling her
  3. verabot89
    verabot89
    I wouldn't have even had time to tell her in the amount that lapsed between break up and phone call. I hadn't even gotten home from work yet. And I certainly wasn't going to call her at ten PM right after it happened. I could hardly breathe.
  4. Senior Member
  5. Senior Member
    Blog Entries

I hate Facebook. It's the devil.
  6. AKA USAFgfChels
    AKA USAFgfChels

I am so sorry hon! Can you explain to her?!
  7. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

8. Love never fails. ♥
    Love never fails. ♥

9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Well, that certainly was supportive of her.

I'm sorry, I'm kinda dumbstruck on this one. I just don't get how people act this way with Facebook.

I'm really sorry this great-uncle whatever just piled onto what you're going through, though.
  10. Looking for the sunshine...
    Looking for the sunshine...

I'm sure she just lashed out because she was hurt thinking he knew before her. You'll be able to work it out.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast