Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hes having a baby...

1. Regular Member

Hes having a baby...

Advertisements
    ...and it's not mine.
    Congratulations are still welcome such as the following: Congrats it wasn't you who ended up with him!!

Hey y'all! I know im not here as often anymore but still wanted to share the news with everyone who has been there for me. For those who have kept up with the few posts i had, you know that, in short, the ex left me and a week later started talking to someone else and a week after he started dating her, and a week later did things with her that him and i had planned together (holidays, and a roadtrip), and to top it off, meanwhile he still had the nerve to email me that he missed me and loved me and was just doing those things to get over me. Well he came into town this past week to break the news to his parents in person and also to me. He told me he is going to be a dad and he is still in shock, that he didnt love her but she loved him and hes gonna own up to it and make it work with her. Way too many things were said to type on here, i dont feel like typing a novel today.

I know it might sound like i feel ok emotionally but it's tough. I'm an emotional rollar coaster. Maybe because in the back of my mind i knew he still loved me and maybe one day in the far future we could start talking again when both our hearts healed from what a mess our relationship had been towards the end. Or maybe because this is all so recent and i just saw him after not seeing him for almost 3 months so feelings surfaced, all kinds of feelings, anger, and sadness mostly. Or maybe cuz i feel he is coming between my friends and I. But thats another branch to the story....

He took a wknd getaway to visit his sister up north and dropped by my ex roommates apartment to hang out with her. I was told theres pictures on fb of them partying and him throwing up from getting drunk. Isn't it like girlcode to not talk to each other's ex's?!???? I already knew they talk a lot and i even called her to have an adult conversation about how i was uncomfortable with it and she took his side saying she had seen how much he would do for me and yea he hurt me but that people make mistakes. I was shocked at the things she was telling me and immediately knew she wasn't the friend i thought she was. And really dude??? You're having a kid and you're still out getting hammered?

Also my best friend was his friend before i ever even met him so now that its all over btwn the ex and i, they still talk to each other. It stings cuz it's a reminder, like he is still there somehow and it makes it harder to forget him. Also, he told her that i said i never considered her a friend of mine, which of course is bull crap cuz i did Everything with my best friend. There is no way i would hang out and talk as much as i did with her if i didnt consider her a friend. Luckily she told me she didnt make much of it and didnt really believe him anyways (i hope). But he doesnt need to be immature making stuff up like that. Hes gonna be a dad, he needs to grow up! I dont know how i feel towards her because she is still his friend and talks to him but if they knew each other far before him and i met then it's a loophole in the girlcode???

It's ironic how he took pride in not being like other guys when it came to sex. He was against casual sex, it had to be meaningful and special, that's why we didnt sleep together, we were waiting till marriage (with each other, neither were virgins). He always spoke about that issue with his head held high. So its ironic and it gets me angry and it's also sad that he'd get her pregnant within a month of knowing her, while still emailing me, and telling me he didnt like her! tsk tsk

Gosh i guess i ended up writing a novel after all! lol Thanks for hanging on with me! Some days are better than others so Prayers for strength and moving forward and advice always welcome. to all
  2. I stand on golden sands and watch as the ships go by
    I stand on golden sands and watch as the ships go by
    well I'd say you dodged the bullet with that idiot!
    I would also say you need to block his number, so he can't contact you anymore you do NOT need his drama in your life.
    xhis_anchorx is my B.A.M.F wifey
    Seabees*Angel* is my Ghetto Mistress/wifey
  3. I has me the bestest Hubblie!!
    I has me the bestest Hubblie!!
    You don't need us to tell you that you are waaaaaaay better off with out this douche of the year... :eyeroll
    Take pride in the fact that you didn't waste your bed on this kid... cuz that would have made things that much worse... :shifty
    You say that you might be able to work things out in the future.... please dont!
    you're above that...
    I know it's hard and it's going to take time but you seriously are lucky that you are not the poor sap tied to this guy for the next lifetime...
    On to bigger and WAY better...
    Always his, Forever faithful
    DH: "i thinking about you all day long and wish i could fight this war and come home every night, but i will before we both know it. im the luckies man in the world because i found a girl like you and i put my name on it "
    NukesQueen, Pink2hiscamo, MonkeyEyes are my sister wives!!!
    USMCgf1 is my super moto marine spouse sister!!
  4. scotlandgrl53
    scotlandgrl53
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyLove View Post
    well I'd say you dodged the bullet with that idiot!
    I would also say you need to block his number, so he can't contact you anymore you do NOT need his drama in your life.
    i have to with funnylove... You dodged a bullet... now get away from the gun fight. I dont really feel like he has anything to offer you anymore, and you dont need him in your life
    I need a
    a
    I don't have forever or

So don't let me

I AshleyO
  5. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

6. Senior Member
    I'm not at all aware of your history, but from what you've written here he sounds like a real winner and I'm happy for you that you aren't the mother of his spawn.
  7. Regular Member
    How is it that y'all always make me feel better? I talk to my friends but sometimes i feel they are tired of hearing my venting and im sure they dont understand how i truly feel since some of them are more neutral about the situation since they talk to both the ex and I. I know it's still good to have listening ears with them but you MSOS ladies are always the best support group!!! Makes me feel stronger just going over my posts and reading replies.
  8. Senior Member
    Having mutual friends with an ex SUCKS. My ex started dating another mutual friend of ours and I had like no one to bitch about it to because all my friends are also friends with them.
  9. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Having mutual friends with an ex SUCKS. My ex started dating another mutual friend of ours and I had like no one to bitch about it to because all my friends are also friends with them.
    Very much so! It's like you try to get rid of everything that reminds you of him so you can move on faster but the mutuality is still there and you cant get rid of that. Unless you want drama and people taking sides and a whole new mess to cloud your mind with.
    P.S. i love the cutey pie on your signature
  10. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    you are so much better off!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast