Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't say "I told you so"...

1. Senior Member

Don't say "I told you so"...

Advertisements
    Welp. This is it. I'm OVER with this screwy relationship. Over a year of my life wasted on a scumbag. I was SO happy, and he seemed to be too. Turns out, he is STILL a lying cheating asshole.

So, back in June, I found out he has been talking to his ex. I posted on here, and everyone said to leave him. Yeah, I should've listened. I didn't. I told him if he really wanted to be with me, then he needed to show it and start all over. It seemed great for a while, it seemed he was really trying to show me that he wanted to work on us. Then in October, after I got jealous of a girl texting him, we had a huge fight and he broke it off. A few days later, he told me he made a mistake and realized what he had with me and wanted to start over. So, that's what we did. We saw each other less, I gave him more independence, and things were going GREAT. I was so happy. We even went to the diamond store last Friday with his friend and he asked me which rings I liked. We saw a proposal that night in a cupcake shop, and he kept talking about how God was telling him to marry me.

Well, last night a girl texted him and said "hey you". I had never heard of her before, so I questioned him about it and he said it was just a girl from high school that he talked to every once in a blue moon. Honestly, I didn't believe him. I told him ok, because I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. He told me he just needs to work on his openness with me. So, this morning, I was charging the iPod touch that I had leant him a few months ago. His email was open, so I had to look to ease my mind. I looked in the trash, and sure enough, "You have a new message from *blahblahblah* on OkCupid!" from a few days ago. I looked through the messages, and it was the girl who had texted him. They'd been messaging since Jan. 2nd.

I called him and told him he has got to have some sort of problem; there must be something wrong with him if he's going to do this to someone who loves him SO much and would do anything for him. He had no defense of course, and just said he had been "feeling sketchy" about us for the past few months. Well, my dear, this is the SLIMIEST LOWEST way to go about letting me know that. He asked me what I wanted to do. I told him he's a prick with no heart, and I'm going to find a real man, while he can have fun with *blahblahblah*. Goodbye.

Douchebag.

I loved him SO much, but the main thing I'm upset about is that he wasted my time. He told me and showed me to much love so my face, yet was doing all this behind my back. I know I deserve so much better, and it's sad that it took ALL of this for me to realize. Good riddance and here's to finding a MAN who can treat a woman with respect.
    Last edited by KickDrumHeart; 01-24-2012 at 04:54 PM.
    Camster is the best wifey ever
  2. verabot89
    verabot89
    wow

What a doucher. Seriously. I'm glad you have the strength to move on past him and his lying, cheating ways.

3. Senior Member

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”
    ― Rose Kennedy
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    No I told you so's here I'm proud you kicked his booty to the curb
  5. H.A.M. since 1987
    H.A.M. since 1987
    Blog Entries
    sorry you had to go through that hun.
    "..and we're the 3 best friends that anyone could have."
    briannanoel is the best wifey ever!
  6. Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
    Preaching from the book of Johnny Cash...
  7. Banned
    Banned
    Super big doucher im so sorry hun
    You deserve wayyyyy better than that!
  8. Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Dancing Backwards in High Heels
    Proud of you dearie!
  9. BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    BingBangBoom that's how babies are made
    I'm sorry But better now than never right?

Also, and I'm not trying to upset you, but do you really think that link was the mature thing to do? He was already pretty low & you were the bigger person by breaking it off but I think posting something on a cheating website brings you down to his level...

"Thank you so much. No matter what, nothing is possible without you behind the scenes bustin heads and takin names. Thank you again. Everything you have done for me means a lot and nothing has gone unnoticed. I love you so much and thank you for saying 'I do.'"
  10. Mombie.
    Mombie.
    I think we've all been with someone who we should have let go of sooner than we did. Thankfully, you realized it now and can move on to better things...with a better guy!

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast