Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: ok then

1. If it should, it will come around again.
    If it should, it will come around again.

Suspicious ok then

Advertisements
    so not only is my love like BEYOND sad...like really really sad...

I go to check my Match.com account and relized I got hit on by a girl...even though I clearly state I'm looking for men...

sooo uhhh thanks...I guess?? But really, really! No guys...just a girl...

Ugh...I'm so sick of giving my all into everything...the guy I was kinda dating swears he didnt play me...he is sure actting like it and it just sucks to feel used!! Like did I miss something???

I offically give up...I'm sick of dating, but so sick of being alone too...

Please w/e thing in the sky that controls life! Cut me a break!!?!?

OK super super petty/life after love vent over
    So you say
    The present's just a pleasant
    Interruption to the past
  2. Senior Member
    Sorry to hear you're having a rough time...

I know you've probably heard this before and it probably gets annoying to hear it...but that great guy will come your way!

In other news...this same thing happened to me while I had an account on PlentyOfFish.com! I was told to 'hit a girl up' if I ever decide to jump the fence! My profile also stated I was strictly interested in men. I simply responded saying I appreciated her compliments, but that I wasn't the girl for her.
  3. Senior Member
    I'm sorry you're frustrated with your love life, but maybe this is just a great time for you to focus on furthering yourself as a person. Don't actively search for 'the right one' and maybe he'll just sort of fall into your lap someday, KWIM? I'm sure you're a great girl & there's someone out there who deserves you. Don't beat yourself up about it..
  4. Regular Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dessi. View Post
    I'm sorry you're frustrated with your love life, but maybe this is just a great time for you to focus on furthering yourself as a person. Don't actively search for 'the right one' and maybe he'll just sort of fall into your lap someday, KWIM? I'm sure you're a great girl & there's someone out there who deserves you. Don't beat yourself up about it..
    It's going to happen when you least expect it. For now, do something for yourself!
  5. Junior Member
    If it makes you feel any better I get hit on by girls when I ride my motorcycle. I'm always like "thanks but you don’t have the right plumbing." Usually at that point they realize I'm a girl.