Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: someone please help me

1. Regular Member

someone please help me

Advertisements
    he broke up with me after that long...over the phone...I had a panic attack and started hypervenelating, I dont understand why, what did i do so wrong?? I have nothing, I sold my car and pretty much my life for him, and now im here with nothing. and Its like no one cares at all, I cant put it in words how im feeling right now im to the point I dont even want to live, if you read another thread I posted it pretty much explains what i've been going through...I need help I really really do
    Last edited by heather_reena; 03-19-2011 at 01:36 AM.
    Once a cheater, always a cheater, I am so done with you!...SINGLE and Time to partayyyyyy!
  2. Live In Love
    Live In Love
    Please please please PM me if you want to talk. If you have suicidal thoughts you need to call a suicide hotline.
  3. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    This is going to sound mean, but please take it as I'm only trying to help. Good that he broke up with you. Good that now you two aren't together. I read your threads and I've been keeping up with your situation and honestly it seemed like you weren't going to leave him, no matter how bad he treated you. So I'm glad he broke up with you because now you can move on with life and be with a man who really deserves you.

It's gonna hurt a long time and you will laugh and smile again soon enough. But take this time to cry, scream, be angry, whatever. You will get over this one day and realize what a piece of crap he really is.
  4. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    Oh! And please PM me if you need a shoulder to cry on because heartbreak sucks when you deal with it alone
  5. be silly. be honest. be kind.
    be silly. be honest. be kind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Nutmeg View Post
    This is going to sound mean, but please take it as I'm only trying to help. Good that he broke up with you. Good that now you two aren't together. I read your threads and I've been keeping up with your situation and honestly it seemed like you weren't going to leave him, no matter how bad he treated you. So I'm glad he broke up with you because now you can move on with life and be with a man who really deserves you.

It's gonna hurt a long time and you will laugh and smile again soon enough. But take this time to cry, scream, be angry, whatever. You will get over this one day and realize what a piece of crap he really is.
    And when you feel alone, we're here. PM me, post on my profile wall, anytime. We're here

"The purpose of life is not to simply be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."
    - Ralph Waldo Emerson

6. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Oh no! I care! I've been there and as annoying as it probably is to hear, it DOES get better. My heart hurts so bad for you girl. Feel free to PM me anytime as well!
  7. Banned
    Banned

Oh! And please PM me if you need a shoulder to cry on because heartbreak sucks when you deal with it alone
    ALL OF THIS!!!!
  8. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

to the PPs

You deserve way better than the treatment you were receiving and I betcha you deserve way better than you even know right now. Hopefully you will find a lot of inner peace in getting a break from all the pain he was purposefully putting you through.
  9. Account Closed
    Account Closed
    Blog Entries
    PM me if you need to talk I'm so sorry.
  10. Senior Member
    I haven't read any of your past threads but I will have a look now. You can get through this...sounds easy to say and hard to do but you well get through this.

WE ARE HERE FOR YOU
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast