Military Significant Others and Spouse Support - MilitarySOS.com

Thread: moving on...

1. Senior Member

moving on...

Advertisements
    omg i never thought it would be this hard.
    dating sucks. like really. it seems that southern charm is something of the past.
    no i do not want to hook up with you.
    just because i go on a date with you does not by any means mean that i want to have sex with you at the end of the night....

i mean what is up with these guys....

am i the only one who is starting to think that even though there ex put them through a lot they might have been one of the better guys out there and that i am just to picky????
  2. The Decider
    The Decider
    Blog Entries
    Do not settle for the lesser of the evils. Wait until you find someone who treats you like a queen. He's out there, he'll just take a while to find.
    Next time you shop on Amazon, click through this link to help an amazing veterans' organization!

My 101 blog
    The Arizona Oenophile. Wine snobbery!

Lovin' up on WiggleWiggle~ since 04.06.2011!
  3. Senior Member
    i know i know. i just am really about fed up with guys. like i dont even want to date haha
    i am to the point where i would like to go out and have guys stand in glass boxes with a list of pros and cons and then let me pick one to marry ha
    would be a heck of a lot easier.
  4. Banned
    Banned
  5. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianna Banana View Post
    Do not settle for the lesser of the evils. Wait until you find someone who treats you like a queen. He's out there, he'll just take a while to find.

Keep dating, but stand your ground with your 'rules' (or morals, which ever you want to call it). He'll show up when he's supposed to and going through all of the wrong ones will make you appreciate the right one that much more.
  6. Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by camster View Post
    i know i know. i just am really about fed up with guys. like i dont even want to date haha
    i am to the point where i would like to go out and have guys stand in glass boxes with a list of pros and cons and then let me pick one to marry ha
    would be a heck of a lot easier.
    It would be!

I always say approach dating like a stop light: your feelings always have to be on the green light. If there's ever some yellow, red or pink-ish color feelings then maybe this isn't the right guy for you. But it sounds like you're staying true to your standards which I applaud!
  7. Senior Member
    im not giving up yet ladies... but my lord i think we should start a class for some "men" who are still in the boy stages of life. i know there are men out there i just got to give it some time. and not be scared to let my guard down...

i would like a easy button please .... but nothing worth keeping is going to be super easy... maybe i should have put this into the vent section... cause thats all i seem to be doing. sorry ladies
  8. Regular Member
    If a guy expects sex on a first date, about a thousand red flags come up. I had a guy that wanted me to go out with him and up front he said that he expects us to make out and if I wanted we could have sex. I told him that I just wanted us to go as friends and he got mad and said he would make me change my mind so needless to say we never had that "first" date. Guys are such jerks!!!
  9. “Laugh as much as you breathe & love as long as you live"
    “Laugh as much as you breathe & love as long as you live"

DB:"I don't need a bunch of stuff to be happy, I just need you"
  10. MilitarySOS Jewel
    MilitarySOS Jewel

Yes.

also, you will find the perfect man when the world sees it fit, not when you feel ready to meet him.
    Just hang in there